We need to have a "Meet the Poster" dinner!

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144

Once we get this football season over with we need to have some type of dinner or meeting to actally put faces with names.  That is if any of you are interested let me know and Ill set it up!! 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Im sure Ill be able to come up with some money, because I would like to treat the broadcasters!  So we can show our appreciation for their hard work this year.

Guest rykerx144

Im thinking probably beaumont or maybe a little more north, something that is kinda central for everyone!  Depending on what your driving, I would think it would be within driving distance,,unless its a skateboard or tricycle!

Im thinking probably beaumont or maybe a little more north, something that is kinda central for everyone!  Depending on what your driving, I would think it would be within driving distance,,unless its a skateboard or tricycle!

Or unless you don't live in Jefferson or Orange County (or Hardin for that matter).

This reminded me of them car commercials from the 80's that featured Silsbee as the car trading capitol of South East Texas....

Talk about old memories....

Anyways...

Would love to make the trip over down HWY 90 to meet up.

Would be lots of fun.

Guest rykerx144

I am working on it now, obviously we have to wait till football is over, because there will be alot of people busy the next few weeks but I would like to get it scheduled before basketball goes into playoffs and get people tied up again!  Ill let yall know something soon, thanks for the responses

Hey Lefty99, Im not sure where we are going to have it yet, but no matter where you will be served "fried chicken", LOL

You had to go there!  I can listen to it for another week, but I don't know if I can eat there for about 3 mths!  Im game for this event especially if you treat the broadcasters! ;) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476