We need to have a "Meet the Poster" dinner!

Guest rykerx144

Darn-it man...Silsbee??  I'd love to make this thing...toss it in Beamont or something...I can get there in about 40 minutes.  Heck, why not make it as far as possible for me and have it at that seafood place right over the bridge from Orange in Bridge City (can't ever remember the name of that place but my fave over in that area).  Oh, and I do quite a bit of work in Orange and Hardin Counties so any good places to hang out and have a drink or two??

Esther's good choice if they got it back together.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

I was waiting till football was cometely over, and since this is the last week end well have a date soon.  I would like to come up with a date where everyone will be able to come, but obviously that wont happen due to the amount of people, so we'll do the best we can...any ideals anyone?

I'm good with most dates, except The weekend of January 24th, my company is making me go to Vegas darn it.... ;D

I just had a brilliant idea, either that or gas, since the Broncs went the farthest into the playoffs, let the Dayton boys/girls choose. We can make this a tradition with the team going the farthest in the playoffs each year choosing the eatin' spot.

Guest rykerx144

just an update Im looking at either Fri Jan the 23rd or 30th.  Looks like most agreed on the Catfish place just north of Silsbee on Hwy 96.  I dont know of anything going on these dates so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.  I should know tomorrow which date the room will be availabe there?  IF anyone has any other suggestion let me know now?  

Guest rykerx144

I'm good with most dates, except The weekend of January 24th, my company is making me go to Vegas darn it.... ;D

I just had a brilliant idea, either that or gas, since the Broncs went the farthest into the playoffs, let the Dayton boys/girls choose. We can make this a tradition with the team going the farthest in the playoffs each year choosing the eatin' spot.

how would you decide between Kirbyville and Dayton though??

how would you decide between Kirbyville and Dayton though??

Coin toss or consensus between the two.

Guest rykerx144

but dont dare say it outta go to the larger classification!! you'll have 3000 angry cats clawing at you non stop and probably a class action law suite filed against you!

;D OK what about having it on Crockett Street at one of the eating spots?D.Crockett went down @ the Alamo by the Dome where Dayton lost-It is Central-ly located in the former area where some folks were almost Stark naked while Cat-N around close by the Train Depot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder