Silsbee vs. Kountze

Guest ST4life

Every year us folk in Silsbee be saying that we will beat Kountze in the Fred Williams Classic and we end up losing. Last year was real nail biter. I remember when silsbee got the ball it was at least 3 second left and shannon made a pass to Brady in the corner and he made it and it was a three too, but the officials made a dumb call saying that it was after the buzzard which is a lie.

I predict Silsbee on top 86-57.

ps...I seen Roman Walker at Wal Mart today and he look athletic. But my boys on the tiger squad can take him though.

Every year us folk in Silsbee be saying that we will beat Kountze in the Fred Williams Classic and we end up losing. Last year was real nail biter. I remember when silsbee got the ball it was at least 3 second left and shannon made a pass to Brady in the corner and he made it and it was a three too, but the officials made a dumb call saying that it was after the buzzard which is a lie.

I predict Silsbee on top 86-57.

ps...I seen Roman Walker at Wal Mart today and he look athletic. But my boys on the tiger squad can take him though.

roman is defintely a beast hah

Guest ST4life

Trust me...on friday day you will see why I say that Silsbee will blow Ktz out. Silsbee is just really good this year.

Silsbee was good last year also. I think Silsbee was better than Kountze last year

Guest tigersvoice

well atleast you can watch some of our game i dont know how i would handle not seeing you sitting on the front row during a game hah  ;D

Just get over it!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder