WO-S vs Gilmer Predictions? Game is Sat. 2:30pm at Lufkin

big smiles (you got it )  how would you like to be in the DC  shoes this week .he is starting to call his wife garrett.all eyes are going to be on this kid come saturday and that could be the downfall for gilmer,remember this my friend garrett can catch the football omg watch out

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gilmer,maxia gave you 24 points in the 2nd QT.my friend thank your lucky star your still around.oh by the way gilmer when was the last time you have see lighting ,you will see it saturday lots of chin straps will haft to be replaced so u better bring a few. hay guy i am not taking eny thing away from your walk on water gilmer team ,but what i have see  be ready to sink ITS COMMING BABY count on it

From a Gilmer poster on smoaky

Originally posted by Black Flag

Who has WO-S played that is even close to the caliber team Gilmer is. Easy for a Defense to stop people that don't put points on the board. Gilmer Defense STOPPED the top raided running back in the Nation. "Tucker Chapel Hill" I hear a lot of talking but show me some facts about some top teams WO-S has played and stopped. Have they faced a Offense that can put 50 on you in the first half. There will be no holding back this game. There will be no taking a knee at half. The stopping point will be in the 4th quarter when the game is over.

No way ya'll will score more than 3 Touchdowns. Ya'll only score what 12 points in one of your games?

So if i remember right our lowest scoring game was 14pts. Sure that might of been low, but who got he "W".........Last time I checked the last time gilmer only scored 14 pts is when kilgore beat them 28-14..........

No way ya'll will score more than 3 Touchdowns. Ya'll only score what 12 points in one of your games?

Didnt you idiots lose a game this year???? Gilmer hasnt seen anything like WOS will bring Saturday! Keep in mind what happened to your little team last weekend and count your many blessings that your boys arent playing basketball this weekend because that EASILY couldve happened! You got lucky against a sub-par team, that luck ran out.... See you Saturday!

Don't you just love when the Mustangs are thought about so much that our opponents seek us out and find our forums?  That is such a compliment.

Our past opponents are just that...past opponents.  I guess it ranks right up there with stats, huh?

It boils down to...Saturday at 2:30 p.m. in Lufkin!  ;)

I just predict the Mustangs win by at least 1!

i would like to say something to the people who hate  W.O.S.    YOU DONT KNOW HOW CLOSE W.O.S.  CAME TO  NOT WINNING THE GAME AGAINST SILSBEE.  im not going to criticize a 17 year old kid.  if you were at the game you would know.  IKE destroyed alot of the players homes.  silsbee did not get hit as bad as orange.  i was surprised  to see the W.O.S. players even show up for the game after what they had been through.  i would like to tell the gilmer fans,  the ones who are looking at the scores of W.O.S. games,  at least  3 of our games could have been 100 to 0, if COACH HOOKS  had not pulled the dogs off.

Wow, Mexia had more offensive yards than Gilmer?  Was that a typo? 

The Mustangs will be ready to play Saturday.  Yes, we know that it will not be easy.  We respect Gilmer enough to know that they did not get to this point by chance.  It's just really ashame that it doesn't matter what we do or have done (or really anyone from this area)...we still aren't respected by other teams.  Win, lose, or draw...the Mustangs (as a whole) deserve a little respect!

If WOS comes ready to play they can beat just about anyone including most 4A teams in the state, well coached speed will beat size everytime in high school football.

The key's will be;

1) Play 48 minute's of Mustang Football.

2)offensive play calling, most of the playoff loses for WOS were because the coaching staff let the kids  down and not vice versa.  ( Giddings and Waco LaVega - prime examples)

3) The offensive Line will have to have a great game.

4) If #3 happens Q.G.will kill them.

5)We have to control the clock - keep their offense off the field - if the ChainGang is rested they can't be beat.

6) when we throw - don't always go for the long ball, if we can throw slants over the middle (6-8 yards)  it will pull their linebackers off the line and enable the running game to explode. We could have killed LaVega with that. We have to many talented receivers to cover, we only have 1 running back.

If WOS is ready to play  It'll be WOS 28 - Gilmer 14,  if not it could get ugly in a hurry.

I disagree. These particular fans aren't riding a long-running chain of dominating seasons that have, since the 1970s, been winners. Only ONE season was a non-winning season at 5-5. We've shut down Calallen, shut down LaMarque, shut down Friendswood, shut down Jasper, shut down Bridge City, shut down Kirbyville, beat several Bay City Teams that went on to a state title, dominated (twice) the new powerhouse in Dayton. No regular foe of WO-S will tell you we're embellishing or exaggerating.

I disagree. These particular fans aren't riding a long-running chain of dominating seasons that have, since the 1970s, been winners. Only ONE season was a non-winning season at 5-5. We've shut down Calallen, shut down LaMarque, shut down Friendswood, shut down Jasper, shut down Bridge City, shut down Kirbyville, beat several Bay City Teams that went on to a state title, dominated (twice) the new powerhouse in Dayton. No regular foe of WO-S will tell you we're embellishing or exaggerating.

WOS92, you're preaching to the choir here, go post that on downlow or smoaky to enlighted them of what they are about to see this Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder