WO-S vs Gilmer Predictions? Game is Sat. 2:30pm at Lufkin

Guest Gilmer38WOS28

From a Gilmer Fan on 3A

WOS has been a top team for years in bith 3A and 4A. Gilmer has been a top team for years also. Gilmer is known for it's offense and WOS is know for defense. I think the Gilmer offense is strong enough to score three touchdowns on WOS and might be able to get four. If WOS holds them tto 3 TD's, WOS wins. Anything more and Gilmer wins because I don't think WOS will score more that 24 points.

I think the most important part of this game will be how well the Gilmer defense performs. If they can hold the WOS running game in check, they can win.

WOS will not score 24, they will score 28. But Gilmer scores 38, mark it down.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET ME SAY THIS.there is (NOT) alot of talk about wo-s offense and this part SHOCKS ME.this group of kids  CAN  RUN and PASS agnest enyone in the state.this group of kids are what we call CAT Quick, this is why we sit here in the office and are shaking our heads and asking why not much is said about the  west orange-stark offense unit. we all know about there defense thats just hafe the deal .when you put the two togather its going to be a long day are night for other teams.now this part ,there  WR some of the best in the state but no talk about them WHY.my brother and sisters if you like speed watch these kids, but you got to look fast are u will miss it.

From a Gilmer Fan on 3A

WOS has been a top team for years in bith 3A and 4A. Gilmer has been a top team for years also. Gilmer is known for it's offense and WOS is know for defense. I think the Gilmer offense is strong enough to score three touchdowns on WOS and might be able to get four. If WOS holds them tto 3 TD's, WOS wins. Anything more and Gilmer wins because I don't think WOS will score more that 24 points.

I think the most important part of this game will be how well the Gilmer defense performs. If they can hold the WOS running game in check, they can win.

You will not score 38 against this defense. You won't even score 28...mark it down.

Guest Gilmer38WOS28

From a Gilmer Fan on 3A

You will not score 38 against this defense. You won't even score 28...mark it down.

We'll have 28 by the end of 3rd quarter.

The Buckeyes will appreciate this game from WOS. It will set us up for the state championship drive over the next three weeks.

You Mustang fans are invited to come cheer us on in those three weeks. You'll be welcomed with open arms.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder