Livingston nice poster

texans

that should get the fire going a little bit... thats almost as bad as that person that wasnt even from bh saying that aj and cody werent that good and could be stopped and said that we were gonna beat dayton...livingston i admire your courage but i think this is just going to make dayton offensive machine even more mad

No, they really did.  It is up in their school and fieldhouse.  A former student at Dayton took a picture of it and sent it as a text message this morning.

I hope the kids are fired up.... but I doubt livingston did this.

oh... I get it... I thought they hung it up at dayton.

What is a Dayton kid doing up at the Livingston School anyway??  Seems like Dayton is trying to get something started to me!!  In my opinion someone from Dayton did it but Dayton don't need the extra motivation Dayton has superior talent and should take it easy over livingston like last year!!! Good luck Dayton!!!!!

What is a Dayton kid doing up at the Livingston School anyway??  Seems like Dayton is trying to get something started to me!!  In my opinion someone from Dayton did it but Dayton don't need the extra motivation Dayton has superior talent and should take it easy over livingston like last year!!! Good luck Dayton!!!!!

Ex-Dayton now at Livingston, and the picture is real. Just not real smart.

What is a Dayton kid doing up at the Livingston School anyway??   Seems like Dayton is trying to get something started to me!!  In my opinion someone from Dayton did it but Dayton don't need the extra motivation Dayton has superior talent and should take it easy over livingston like last year!!! Good luck Dayton!!!!!

SETEXfan said it was a FORMER dayton student. Who knows though... you may be right. this kinda stuff is what makes sports so much fun!!

i predict once dayton is winning 40-0 something is gonna happen a big hit or something that livingston dosent like and theres going to be a big fight like the 06 dayton crosby game lol jkjkjk but just with the way things are going so far with this poster and all i think things might be pretty tence

Guest TravelingBandsman

knowing the team when I was in high school not so long ago, this kind of thing will just make them not have any mercy on the team their playing. Anyone ever wanted to try to break 100?

Some great posts out there.Dayton scores so many times in the 1st half.then coasts w/A.J as a decoy,and Jakari Delasbour the 9th grader runs wild in the 2nd.half-Is there anybody than can catch the speedster in the open field.Ran 1 time against speedy King 59 yds.untouched.It would have taken a dozen green persimmons to wipe the smile off Stewarts face.The Broncos Defense crushes Livingston offense.Note:Bring ear plugs if loud collisions effect your hearing.Like the other great hits last yr.Remember the Waller jolt???Helmet popping off.The Lions are in  over their heads now,like the were not before this.Then there is C.LaCour,Payton Ploch & co.Next best post from Livingston should read Please Be Merciful.

LOL!!!!  I love it!!!!!

Time for talking is past it's time to strap it up and play football!!!!

The Broncos might win with their chuck and duck finesse style, but they will advance to the next round bruised and battered because the Livingston Lions are gonna hit them in the mouth all night long.  (Legally that is there will be no fights unless the Broncos can't take the physical play of the Lions)

GO LIONS BEAT DAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the same story ya'll said last year.Little hint if you Lions are not any better,and you have not showed it giving up 50 points to your 4th place team in 20-4a you are in for a shock as Dayton is a seasoned overall better team than last years.You just got a bad draw in rd.1 -you will soon find out veryyyyy quickly .You might have been able to handle Galena Park.Boy this is getting to be comedy central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder