Livingston nice poster

texans

Tell me if Livingston has everrrrrrrr beat Dayton in football.You do better at basketball.Stay w/that.If tonights indication of the strength of 20-4a was a indicator you are in deep trouble.Dayton held Alexander(King) to a mere 57 yds.on 23 carries & held them to 1 td.for the game.He had over 200 yds.tonight.Next the Broncos put up 94 points-46 @ 46 against King/Crosby while allowing both together a mere 20 points.And substitued new young jv players.But congradulations goes out to you, you would be a good standup comic.

Thanks dude I always tried to tell people I was funny,look you must forgive me Livingston fans are new to this talking smack stuff remember we went 30 years between playoff games and 45 years since we have won a distrcit title in football.

We are all very proud of what coach Rowe has does done giving us a winner, I wish nothing but the best for the Broncos if we can't beat em hope they win it all.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I hope Dayton puts in on Livingston in a big way. When they played Lumberton they ran their mouths the entire game from start to finish even though they were getting manhandled. This pic doesn't surprise me at all. Run it up!

I hope Dayton puts in on Livingston in a big way. When they played Lumberton they ran their mouths the entire game from start to finish even though they were getting manhandled. This pic doesn't surprise me at all. Run it up!

Sounds like sour grapes.  Quit crying, Lumberton got beat.  It matters not if Livingston wins or loses they weren't expected to go 3 or 4 rounds.  Lumberton was.  Hope all you want.  Thats all you have left.  As for the Dayton fans be proud you have a great team and stop sounding like you have never come up with anything like the poster.  Thru the years I'm sure you guys have tried to fire your team up with many different tactics. 

Good luck Lions, I hope you win.  Don't see it happening, but it would be funny.  Lumberton talks crap, got beat.  Dayton talks crap............ well we will see.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Sounds like sour grapes.  Quit crying, Lumberton got beat.  It matters not if Livingston wins or loses they weren't expected to go 3 or 4 rounds.  Lumberton was.  Hope all you want.  Thats all you have left.  As for the Dayton fans be proud you have a great team and stop sounding like you have never come up with anything like the poster.  Thru the years I'm sure you guys have tried to fire your team up with many different tactics. 

Good luck Lions, I hope you win.  Don't see it happening, but it would be funny.  Lumberton talks crap, got beat.  Dayton talks crap............ well we will see.

Actually, Lumberton's performance has nothing to do with the pic in question or how much crap Livingston talks on the field even when their getting beat on. There are no sour grapes here...Crosby beat Lumberton, not Livingston.

Actually, Lumberton's performance has nothing to do with the pic in question or how much crap Livingston talks on the field even when their getting beat on. There are no sour grapes here...Crosby beat Lumberton, not Livingston.

How can you talk about Livingston talking crap as much as Lumberton talks.  And it matters not who beat who, the fact is that Livingston will do at least as good as Lumberton did, and no one expects them to win.  So go ahead and be a a bronco fan.  At least that could get you a playoff win. 

Posters-Posters-Crosby may be without their RB-CHOOOoooo-CHOOOoooo,all pre-game propaganda.These Broncos are not intimidated by these things.They are a great football TEAM,no one man carring the mail to the house and a record to back it up.There you have it, a two dimentional team that can do it all,yep they lost early to Friendswood but since a vastly improved team,just like last years team did early.It,s like other sports who is peaking at the end that counts.I am sad for the 5 defensive starters from last years semi-finals team,who were removed before game #1 for a altercation from the Broncos team,but underclass players have done well replacing them.There you have it straight up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder