WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

HJ lost to Cleveland. WOS will roll Cleveland over their knee and spank them. WOS wins this one by the half time. It's going to be a long night for Hawks.

WOS: 48

HJ: (MAYBE) 21

This HJ team is NOT the same team that lost to Cleveland in Week 0!!!!!!!!  Same players, but different mentallity!!!!!!  This HJ team will beat Cleveland in the 1st round of the playoffs........that is a guarantee!!!!!

After the coaches realized that their style towards the kids was wrong during the half of the Woodville game (2nd game and lost 11-14), they've used the players advantages and now have been playing great with enthusiasm. Notice how much the Hawks have picked it up. HJ definitly can beat Cleveland now as well. I also strongly believe HJ can atleast compete with WO-S.  More than half of you said Silsbee getting blown out by WOS, but look what happened, I think this is how this game will be as well.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HJ SHOCK THE WORLD BY WINNING, I JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPNIN'.  I KNOW HJ WILL KEEP IT CLOSER THAN LAST YEAR'S BLOWOUT, BUT IF THE HAWKS GO WITH THE SAME CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING ON OFFENSE AS AGAINST HF, IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY LONG NIGHT.  THE PLAYBOOK REALLY NEEDS TO BE OPENED.  ON A SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TOPIC,  AFTER  READING & ENDURING THE DOMINANCE OF W-O-S IN DISTRICT 21-3A, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO WIN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DISTRICT TITLE?       

Well, they were in the state semifinals in football two seasons ago. They went three rounds deep last year. As far as other sports, I believe we were in the state semis for basketball just two years ago. Right? What the heck are y'all talking about?

Who cares if HJ has gotten better, do you think WOS has just sat around and done nothing? This game wont be close! WOS will score 66 again if not more...

actually WOS isnt improving as much as HJ is but that is just because WOS has always been a power house while HJ has been pretty bad in recent years soo noo WOS will not score 66 on this HJ defense especially since WOS's line isnt as good as in years past and i guarentee it will be alot closer game then most people think HJ is not the cupcake team they have been in the past they are ready to play and confident soo i say WOS 28 HJ 14

Who cares if HJ has gotten better, do you think WOS has just sat around and done nothing? This game wont be close! WOS will score 66 again if not more...

actually WOS isnt improving as much as HJ is but that is just because WOS has always been a power house while HJ has been pretty bad in recent years soo noo WOS will not score 66 on this HJ defense especially since WOS's line isnt as good as in years past and i guarentee it will be alot closer game then most people think HJ is not the cupcake team they have been in the past they are ready to play and confident soo i say WOS 28 HJ 14

The only way WOS doesnt score 66 or above will be because Coach Hooks calls em off!  Make sure youre on the forum after the game, dont disappear!  :'(

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HJ SHOCK THE WORLD BY WINNING, I JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPNIN'.  I KNOW HJ WILL KEEP IT CLOSER THAN LAST YEAR'S BLOWOUT, BUT IF THE HAWKS GO WITH THE SAME CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING ON OFFENSE AS AGAINST HF, IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY LONG NIGHT.  THE PLAYBOOK REALLY NEEDS TO BE OPENED.  ON A SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TOPIC,  AFTER  READING & ENDURING THE DOMINANCE OF W-O-S IN DISTRICT 21-3A, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO WIN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DISTRICT TITLE?       

Well, they were in the state semifinals in football two seasons ago. They went three rounds deep last year. As far as other sports, I believe we were in the state semis for basketball just two years ago. Right? What the heck are y'all talking about?

Let's not forget track.  We won the Regional Meet in 2007 with field events and relay teams.  Not to mention, we have medaled at state how many years?

The only way WOS doesnt score 66 or above will be because Coach Hooks calls em off!  Make sure youre on the forum after the game, dont disappear!  :'(

I'll be on here the day after HJ and WOS play so...we'll see what happens man.

What's funny is that teams always bring up the, "that's the only thing they are good at" topic on the eve of a game they are more than likely about to lose. Who cares if your the state elite in table tennis... football is king in Texas and 98% of all schools in Texas aspire to be at the top, including HJ.

That argument is weak at best and retarded at worst.

I guess I just expected repeated trips to the state championship out of WOS once they dropped to 3A.  I remember losing to them when they were 5A & we were getting it handed to us while I was @ B-C-P.  Then they drop down to 4A & still win a state title.  I guess I was like most people in this area & assumed that once they became a 3A school they would have a monopoly on the state championships based on their success at the 4A & 5A levels.  Obviously, that's not the case.

i will go along with the other  across the state say about WO-S thay are (THUNDER AND LIGHTING) this year, but the kids STILL dont know how good thay can be with a little more work WHO KNOWS

This is true. everyone is starting to find their roll and hit their groove at the right time.

Guest nostradamus
What's funny is that teams always bring up the, "that's the only thing they are good at" topic on the eve of a game they are more than likely about to lose. Who cares if your the state elite in table tennis... football is king in Texas and 98% of all schools in Texas aspire to be at the top, including HJ.

That's funny...if a particular sport were king then you would think that sport would have the most state championships and state appearances in a given area.  In SE TExas basketball has more than double the state appearances and state championships that football does going back over 40 years.....and football has twice as many state championships to play for.  Hmmmmm....so much for being king.

That's funny...if a particular sport were king then you would think that sport would have the most state championships and state appearances in a given area.  In SE TExas basketball has more than double the state appearances and state championships that football does going back over 40 years.....and football has twice as many state championships to play for.  Hmmmmm....so much for being king.

He did not say SE Texas he said Texas.  If you are going to try to come on here and state that basketball is king in Texas, you must be from Illinois or something.  If though there has been more titles in basketball, football is still king even in SE Texas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder