WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

What's funny is that teams always bring up the, "that's the only thing they are good at" topic on the eve of a game they are more than likely about to lose. Who cares if your the state elite in table tennis... football is king in Texas and 98% of all schools in Texas aspire to be at the top, including HJ.

That argument is weak at best and retarded at worst.

That's funny...if a particular sport were king then you would think that sport would have the most state championships and state appearances in a given area.  In SE TExas basketball has more than double the state appearances and state championships that football does going back over 40 years.....and football has twice as many state championships to play for.  Hmmmmm....so much for being king.

football IS king in Texas.  all the other sports are here just to fill in the time between football season. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny is that teams always bring up the, "that's the only thing they are good at" topic on the eve of a game they are more than likely about to lose. Who cares if your the state elite in table tennis... football is king in Texas and 98% of all schools in Texas aspire to be at the top, including HJ.

That argument is weak at best and retarded at worst.

That's funny...if a particular sport were king then you would think that sport would have the most state championships and state appearances in a given area.  In SE TExas basketball has more than double the state appearances and state championships that football does going back over 40 years.....and football has twice as many state championships to play for.  Hmmmmm....so much for being king.

This definitly can't be a basketball coach... or can it?  :D ;D

i know it says predictions on the game what im saying is stop predicting and just wait till the game day then make all the predictions you want

You should be at practice and stop reading this board.

your a piece dude go back to the youth forum

And you need to be in English class learning the difference between your and you're.

And you need to be in English class learning the difference between your and you're.

I’m sympathetic to your position, but I also think that the preservation of the vocabulary and grammatical forms of the English language, as we learned them, is a lost cause.

“Your†and “You’re,†“To†and “Too and “Twoâ€,†“Their†and “They’re†and “There,†etc.—there are fewer and fewer people who know the difference, and probably even fewer who care.

And I don’t know how many times I’ve heard supposedly educated commentators make statements like, “Your facts are wrong.†I was once up for jury duty and listened in dismay as a lawyer, of all people, told us certain facts would be presented during the trial. And if selected for the jury our job would be to decide whether or not those facts were true.

Gee! Where I grew up having to decide if a fact is true was kind of like having to decide if the color blue is blue. I wish I had raised my hand and asked the lawyer to give me an example of a fact that isn’t true.

Maybe I’ll do that next time, even though I still think it’s a lost cause.

i know it says predictions on the game what im saying is stop predicting and just wait till the game day then make all the predictions you want

Grow up little boy.

talk about me dawg or is it dog im not sure please help

wow coming from hf thats impresive didnt know yall knew that stuff

good job!!!! now instead of asking yall about how a game is gonna go in the future i will just ask yall if i spell my words correctly

I couldn't agree more!!!  How often do you hear people ending a phrase or question with a preposition?  It's not "Where is it at?", it's "Where is it?"  It's not "Where are you going to?", it's "Where are you going?"  Regardless of what may be taught in school now, it's still gramatically incorrect.  One more that gets me, it's not "I could care less", it's "I couldn't care less."  If you could care less, then whatever the subject may be, it obviously has struck a nerve & is somewhat important to you.  I'm sorry, but these are just pet peaves of mine.

Im sympathetic to your position, but I also think that the preservation of the vocabulary and grammatical forms of the English language, as we learned them, is a lost cause.

Your and Youre, To and Too and Two, Their and Theyre and There, etc.there are fewer and fewer people who know the difference, and probably even fewer who care.

And I dont know how many times Ive heard supposedly educated commentators make statements like, Your facts are wrong. I was once up for jury duty and listened in dismay as a lawyer, of all people, told us certain facts would be presented during the trial. And if selected for the jury our job would be to decide whether or not those facts were true.

Gee! Where I grew up having to decide if a fact is true was kind of like having to decide if the color blue is blue. I wish I had raised my hand and asked the lawyer to give me an example of a fact that isnt true.

Maybe Ill do that next time, even though I still think its a lost cause.

Here's one for all of you little hawks out there...  Go ahead and run your mouths tonight because tomorrow I have a feeling that this place will be a ghost town for all of you "hecklers" or whatever you people pride yourselves of being.  ::) 

All of you that are players better wear two pairs of pants so that spanking doesn't hurt so bad, and as for the "hecklers", I have a feeling you'll be the ones being heckled tomorrow night... Enjoy your mouthy time while you still have it. And I know all of you will show your true colors and avoid this thread tomorrow.

Oh, and by the way machine, commander, and heckler...

you_fail.jpg

Well if growing up in Beaumont & now living in Sour Lake with my family makes me a yankee, then I guess I am.  And it should be "damned" yankee not "dam" yankee.  HA!!! ;D

man you jus made ur self sound like your a dam yankee from the north or somethin.. is this english class.. for real... it says WOS as HJ predictions.. not lets correct each others grammer..anyways.. hj is better than they have been.. WOS has got there hands full...

HJ- 38

WOS- 34

man I jus made myself sound like a dam yankee from the north or somethin.. I need to go to english class.. for real... it says WOS as HJ predictions.. oh, and thanks for correcting my grammergrammar..anyways.. hj is not nearly as good as WOS.. WOS has another sleeper on their hands...

HJ- 3

WOS- 63

There FIFY.  ;)

man you jus made ur self sound like your a dam yankee from the north or somethin.. is this english class.. for real... it says WOS as HJ predictions.. not lets correct each others grammer..anyways.. hj is better than they have been.. WOS has got there hands full...

HJ- 38

WOS- 34

:D :D :D

Grow up little boy.

im a little lady.

Then act like one.

HJ- 38

WOS- 34

Wake up the dream is over.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder