WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for all of you little hawks out there...  Go ahead and run your mouths tonight because tomorrow I have a feeling that this place will be a ghost town for all of you "hecklers" or whatever you people pride yourselves of being.  ::) 

All of you that are players better wear two pairs of pants so that spanking doesn't hurt so bad, and as for the "hecklers", I have a feeling you'll be the ones being heckled tomorrow night... Enjoy your mouthy time while you still have it. And I know all of you will show your true colors and avoid this thread tomorrow.

Oh, and by the way machine, commander, and heckler...

you_fail.jpg

wow you're really cool just like all aggies fans idiots thats why they are dookie poo face 8)

Here's one for all of you little hawks out there...  Go ahead and run your mouths tonight because tomorrow I have a feeling that this place will be a ghost town for all of you "hecklers" or whatever you people pride yourselves of being.  ::) 

All of you that are players better wear two pairs of pants so that spanking doesn't hurt so bad, and as for the "hecklers", I have a feeling you'll be the ones being heckled tomorrow night... Enjoy your mouthy time while you still have it. And I know all of you will show your true colors and avoid this thread tomorrow.

you_fail.jpg

and once again hf is just so jealous that we are better than them....get over it its over for real grow up

Just wait and see the game will not go like you think it will , Yes you have had the most dominate football program in the area, but times are changing, tonight the Hawks have nothing to loose, and that makes them dangerous. It will be different than you think, you will see.

Times are changing?  Yeah, you're right... daylight savings time begins this weekend!!  Hawk fans, you folks are in for a real TREAT tonight, along with a few tricks.  The #3 ranked Mustangs are a fun & exciting team to watch on all phases of the game, all 4 quarters.  Unfortunately things won't be so pleasant for your team this Halloween night.   :)

you_fail.jpg

wow you're really cool just like all aggies fans idiots thats why they are dookie poo face 8)

Do you even know what you are talking about? You sound so juvenile.

you_fail.jpg

and once again hf is just so jealous that we are better than them....get over it its over for real grow up

Where in there do you see jealousy? I just told you how it is, but you wouldn't know what a realist is.

As I predicted, WOS did not score 66 points last night. HJ defence finds a way to slow them down. But as I expected from the beginning of the season WOS district champs again. Congrats to WOS and good luck to you in the playoffs.

OK HJ your in the playoffs, time to put this game behind you and focus on Silsbee. GO HAWKS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder