WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District Championship on the line and a 27 game district winning streak for the Stangs.

Sorry to have to correct you but we have won 30 consecutive district games dating back to 2003....  2nd longest streak in 3A only behind Gilmer and one of the top 10 longest in the state among all classifications

District Championship on the line and a 27 game district winning streak for the Stangs.

Sorry to have to correct you but we have won 30 consecutive district games dating back to 2003....  2nd longest streak in 3A only behind Gilmer and one of the top 10 longest in the state among all classifications

hahahah Ole WOS87 and his dang stats....  ;D

hahahah Ole WOS87 and his dang stats....  ;D

:D

Just providing a little fodder to get the H-J folk revved up so that it's not as much of a blowout as it was last year (WO-S 64, H-J 0)

i wouldnt be suprised if the hawks hang with em for at least a lil while i mean we have gotten a lot better

"hang with em for at least a lil while" Like maybe the national anthem and the coin toss ?

hahaha more like the National Anthem ... they will probably loose the coin toss too.....  ;D

Wow you have got to be kidding me. No way HJ stays anywhere close to WOS as their defense is very stingy this year. But i have to admire HJ enthusiasm. Unfortunately HJ will find out just like the last two teams that they will be very much out match by a state bound Mustang team.

48 WOS

7 HJ

I hope to see a really good, hard played game. Not some blow out, until at least the 2nd quarter. ;D The Mustangs have been kicking butt so bad, it makes for a boring game. WOS will be #1 in district when this game ends! It's all about the attitude on the field guys; stop all the UNSPORTSMAN LIKE STUFF, I know, not all of them are actually you, but you're the ones that get caught. :-\

I have two predictions:

1. HJ comes in, high off of their recent success and plays their butt off for four quarters.  if so, mustangs win 35-24.

2. HJ comes in, spoiled by their recent success, and when the mustangs score twice early, they give up.  if so, mustangs win 56-0.

I believe HJ is in the Playoffs even if they lose their last 2.

Nothing clinched yet. There still could be a three way tie between HJ, HF, and Silsbee. It would then come down to points. So, nothing etched in stone.

Yes but HJ has defeated HF and Orangefield. WO-S, Silsbee, HJ should be the 3 teams.

I believe HJ is in the Playoffs even if they lose their last 2.

Nothing clinched yet. There still could be a three way tie between HJ, HF, and Silsbee. It would then come down to points. So, nothing etched in stone.

Yes but HJ has defeated HF and Orangefield. WO-S, Silsbee, HJ should be the 3 teams.

HJ has beaten HF, Orangefield, and BC. But if they lose their last two games, WOS and Silsbee, that would leave them 3-2. If HF beats Silsbee and wins their last game, HF would be 3-2. That would leave all 3 with 3-2 records with each having gone 1-1 against each other. It would then come down to points. Right now HJ is a +9 and HF is a -9. If HF beats Silsbee by 10 and Silsbee beats HJ by 10 or more, that would leave HJ out of the playoffs due to their - point total.

i wouldnt be suprised if the hawks hang with em for at least a lil while i mean we have gotten a lot better

"hang with em for at least a lil while" Like maybe the national anthem and the coin toss ?

well i will promise you this it wont be no run the clock the 2nd half cuz were gettin beat so bad..its not gonna be as big of a blowout as you think i dont care who you are

Guest tigersvoice

hf beat sislbee ha doubt that will happen as much trash as everyone talks about hj not beating silsbee hj beat hf and wat are the records again hj 3-0 huh? o yea

Huh? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder