what (1) thing must your team get better at before the playoffs

skipper

Guest dawg4life

???i hate saying negative about my beloved Jasper Dawgs.........but it is what it is unfortunatly for us this year........assuming we are going to the playoffs(only cause three teams from each district make it.......  :') our pass defense is terrible......any team that has a qb that half accurate and receivers to catch it  can pick us apart all game long!!!! offensively though our points per game dont reflect we truly have some real talented/skilled players across the board......but they can only go with the game plan the coach gives them.........which personally i think our offensive co-ordinator absolutly sucks! and have thought that for a few years now.  I know you said only thing.........but i had to at least mention our offense......... :)

holding on to the football (we did much better last week)

I agree with you and coming out in the first half like we did last night. We came out and punched PN-G in the mouth and didn't let them get into any kind of rhythm. Held on to the football and stayed with the game plan.

holding on to the football (we did much better last week)

I agree with you and coming out in the first half like we did last night. We came out and punched PN-G in the mouth and didn't let them get into any kind of rhythm. Held on to the football and stayed with the game plan.

Good call coach, unlike what was going on by the officials! Hold on to the ball and play two half instead of one! ::)

Guest rykerx144

What I think that Kirbyville and Newton both are lacking to get ready for the playoffs is competion.  I bet that Coaches from Kirbyville felt alot more comfortable playing teams like WOS, Jasper, and Silsbee just weeks before a playoff game.

???i hate saying negative about my beloved Jasper Dawgs.........but it is what it is unfortunatly for us this year........assuming we are going to the playoffs(only cause three teams from each district make it.......  :') our pass defense is terrible......any team that has a qb that half accurate and receivers to catch it  can pick us apart all game long!!!! offensively though our points per game dont reflect we truly have some real talented/skilled players across the board......but they can only go with the game plan the coach gives them.........which personally i think our offensive co-ordinator absolutly sucks! and have thought that for a few years now.  I know you said only thing.........but i had to at least mention our offense......... :)

Hey im a JASPER fan to the bone and any other time i would be upset about your words but man you are telling the truth Coach Brooks needs to make some changes on his staff cause our DB  just getting beat we need to get it together real fast if we can.I know we run a spread Offense but teams are not worried about that anymore cause we do the same stuff man COACH Quick you need to mix it up.

Our offensive coordinator using the 2 run back set more is going to help us make a run this year. This team is prime to make a run and with more motion and play out of the 2 back set will help us control the clock. With control of the clock we protect our secondary and help these kid play within their self. #13 and #71 most be use more, this team is ready. It's up the these coaches to show the confidences that will flow down to these players and reflex out on the field.

Hey im a JASPER fan to the bone and any other time i would be upset about your words but man you are telling the truth Coach Brooks needs to make some changes on his staff cause our DB  just getting beat we need to get it together real fast if we can.I know we run a spread Offense but teams are not worried about that anymore cause we do the same stuff man COACH Quick you need to mix it up.

For Jasper, I can't name just one thing either. I'm not too sure that we even make the playoffs this year. After the last two weeks, I say our chances of making the playoffs are less than 50%. I think this year may be a wash. BUT, I think our future is bright! Maybe we start preparing some of these young guys by bringing them up to play a few varsity games.

???i hate saying negative about my beloved Jasper Dawgs.........but it is what it is unfortunately for us this year........assuming we are going to the playoffs(only cause three teams from each district make it.......  :') our pass defense is terrible......any team that has a qb that half accurate and receivers to catch it  can pick us apart all game long!!!! offensively though our points per game dont reflect we truly have some real talented/skilled players across the board......but they can only go with the game plan the coach gives them.........which personally i think our offensive co-ordinator absolutely sucks! and have thought that for a few years now.  I know you said only thing.........but i had to at least mention our offense......... :)

Land it sickens me to sit in the stands now,to see Jasper in the situation that they are n now, if things do not change quick, Jasper will be show casing their two explosive guards Spikes and Bailey real soon on the basketball court.  Coach Quick you really need to mix it up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder