Hull-Daisetta vs. Chester

This is a game that Hull-Daisetta has to win or it will be difficult for them to make it into the playoffs. I watched the Bobcats last Friday and aside from the fact that the Rebels kept the Bobcat defense on the field most of the night, the Bobcats are their own worst enemy picking up more personal fouls than you could count.

Chester has improved, but I believe that the Bobcats will make it a long night for the Jackets, with or without Cook in the Bobcat backfield.

This is a game that Hull-Daisetta has to win or it will be difficult for them to make it into the playoffs. I watched the Bobcats last Friday and aside from the fact that the Rebels kept the Bobcat defense on the field most of the night, the Bobcats are their own worst enemy picking up more personal fouls than you could count.

Chester has improved, but I believe that the Bobcats will make it a long night for the Jackets, with or without Cook in the Bobcat backfield.

I agree totally.

From what I understand Aaron Cook will be out this game, and maybe a couple more. Not a severe injury, but using precaution. The kid's a gamer and wants back on the field his senior year, and you can't blame him. With the Bobcat's coming off the loss to Evadale and AC cheering them on....

Hull-Daisetta - 32

Chester - 12

P.S. On a second note, some of you guys will get to hear these names, and they will make a big impact. Kevin Thompson, Tre Dickerson, and Keith Gilmore. Bobcats ground game isn't the same without the Cookie Monster, but these other kids are darn good players and are all talented athletes.

With Cook out it looks like the Jackets will swarm the Bobcats.  (If we can get threw the blowup hive)

Chester 21

Bobcats 16

Bobcats dominate Chester !!! Without Aaron Cook Jacketdad.

HULL-DAISETTA BOBCATS 47

Chester 3

I can't believe people started thinking HD would roll over after a tough loss last week to Evadale.  HD is still dangerous...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder