Central at Lumberton Predictions?

The hidden beauty in the Vidor defeating Lumberton…….  Vidor has taken over the number one position for being the most obnoxious fans on this board.  Now everyone else can pile on Vidor fans and we Lumberton fans will sit back and watch.

Like I said before - Vidor will have my respect if they pick up wins in mid-county.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hidden beauty in the Vidor defeating Lumberton…….  Vidor has taken over the number one position for being the most obnoxious fans on this board.  Now everyone else can pile on Vidor fans and we Lumberton fans will sit back and watch.

Like I said before - Vidor will have my respect if they pick up wins in mid-county.

And why does the respect come only after taking down one of the MC schools?  Why not give them respect for beating yall and almost beating us?

Vidor is going to be a tough team for anybody to beat and since they play all their games at home this year, they are going to be really tough.  Vidor has alot of heart and will not give up and that is what makes them a tough out.  I think Lumberton and Vidor will battle it out for the last play-off spot the rest of the season and one of these teams will need to beat somebody they are not suppose to beat or I see (dare I say it) coin flip for the 4th spot.

Having said that,  Lumberton is going to have to play a great game to beat the Jags.  If (and they may already have) the Jags get confidence they can win this District... Look out, it could be along night for whoever has to play them.

Vidor is going to be a tough team for anybody to beat and since they play all their games at home this year, they are going to be really tough.  Vidor has alot of heart and will not give up and that is what makes them a tough out.  I think Lumberton and Vidor will battle it out for the last play-off spot the rest of the season and one of these teams will need to beat somebody they are not suppose to beat or I see (dare I say it) coin flip for the 4th spot.

Having said that,  Lumberton is going to have to play a great game to beat the Jags.  If (and they may already have) the Jags get confidence they can win this District... Look out, it could be along night for whoever has to play them.

Please explain to me what you mean by Vidor "plays all their games at home" this year.

Vidor Pirates

Aug. 29 Beaumont Kelly

Sept. 5 Houston St. Thomas

Sept. 12 @ Hardin-Jefferson

Sept. 19 OPEN

Sept. 26 @ Beaumont Central*

Oct. 3 Lumberton*

Oct. 10 @ Beaumont Ozen* (Babe Zaharias Stadium)

Oct. 17 Port Neches-Groves*

Oct. 24 @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville*

Oct. 31 Nederland*

Nov. 7 @ Livingston*

Maybe you meant that the tougher games are home games. BTW, they did lose one of those home games. ;)

Central hasn't played a home game yet in which Nederland will be the first. And for ( Iwontsee) don't worry the jags won't take anyone likely not even the raiders, but you better believe that if there are some players playing with injuries and I mean something major it won't be a good thing when the jag defense get to them and thats real.

The only way that Hannah causes problems for the jags is if the O-Line gives him some gaping holes

he wont outrun centrals D to the side line and centrals front 7 are pretty good...

The kid is a hard runner but this is a team that already had to deal with trying to stop Christine Michaels

hannah is good but he is no CM  ;)

Quote from: beaumontballer44 on October 05, 2008, 04:51:22 PM

I really  think nederland is going to win this district and will probably come in 2nd.

That is very profound, so you're telling me that one team will take the top two spots in district.  HMMM?

Sorry about that earlier what I meant to say was central would come in 2nd and nederland would come in first just a typo!

Please explain to me what you mean by Vidor "plays all their games at home" this year.

Vidor Pirates

Aug. 29 Beaumont Kelly

Sept. 5 Houston St. Thomas

Sept. 12 @ Hardin-Jefferson

Sept. 19 OPEN

Sept. 26 @ Beaumont Central*

Oct. 3 Lumberton*

Oct. 10 @ Beaumont Ozen* (Babe Zaharias Stadium)

Oct. 17 Port Neches-Groves*

Oct. 24 @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville*

Oct. 31 Nederland*

Nov. 7 @ Livingston*

Maybe you meant that the tougher games are home games. BTW, they did lose one of those home games. ;)

Central game was played in Vidor and LCM and Livingston are what I call Glorified Practices.  You could probably throw Ozen in there too, since they usually only play about a half until they quit and call it a night.  Im not doggin' Vidor, Im just saying Vidor is tough @ home and most of their games are there this year. 

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

u had to be there

we had 2 fumbles that would have put us ahead/tied up the first half

and the refs misteriously stopped the clock at the end of the 1st half to let lumberton kick a field goal

I was there, on the Lumberton side, and Vidor stopped themselves Friday night, not Lumberton.  Lumberton has some work to do...

Anyway, to the prediction...Central - 35

Lumberton - 24

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

u had to be there

and the refs misteriously stopped the clock at the end of the 1st half to let lumberton kick a field goal

Now I wasn't gonna go there but, there was also the mysterious fumble that wasn't. You know the one where the Lumberton player stood up with the ball in his hands? Straaaange ???

u had to be there

Now I wasn't gonna go there but, there was also the mysterious fumble that wasn't. You know the one where the Lumberton player stood up with the ball in his hands? Straaaange ???

Look at the game film and you will clearly see the ball came out after he hit the ground. Now if you wanna discuss missed calls look at L-Towns reciever holding the Vidor DB on the TD run its in the highlights on this site.

The hidden beauty in the Vidor defeating Lumberton…….  Vidor has taken over the number one position for being the most obnoxious fans on this board.  Now everyone else can pile on Vidor fans and we Lumberton fans will sit back and watch.Like I said before - Vidor will have my respect if they pick up wins in mid-county.
And why does the respect come only after taking down one of the MC schools?  Why not give them respect for beating yall and almost beating us?
Why would anyone respect Vidor for beating L-Town, that would mean, oh no not true is it (?), that you guys really think Lumberton is a good football team. Is true? Is it really really true? Say it ain't so.............LMAO  ::)

The hidden beauty in the Vidor defeating Lumberton…….  Vidor has taken over the number one position for being the most obnoxious fans on this board.  Now everyone else can pile on Vidor fans and we Lumberton fans will sit back and watch.Like I said before - Vidor will have my respect if they pick up wins in mid-county.
Why would anyone respect Vidor for beating L-Town, that would mean, oh no not true is it (?), that you guys really think Lumberton is a good football team. Is true? Is it really really true? Say it ain't so.............LMAO  ::)

:D :D

For the first time in school history Lumberton will lose two in a row--

Central 35

Lumberton 20

All I got to say about that is, man where have you been?

dodging a hurricane, bringing in the harvest and watching my kid pitch

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin