Waerall Grogan ...wow!

cougar2020

Grogan is a very talented athlete. I saw him run at the track meet, guy is pretty fast for his size. Hes around 215 or so right?

Try 240 plus, give or take a meal....

wow that kid is big! I remember he put some licks on the lumberton players last year. He brought the hat!! I would like to see him and Hanna in the backfield together. They'd be unstoppable

He's going to get better, just have to be careful not to run him in the ground.  I saw him having to be pulled out a few times last night.  Looks like he either got the wind knocked out of him, or he was out of breath.  Might be a good thing if he lost a few pounds.  Seems like he was struggling a few times with catching his breath.

He's going to get better, just have to be careful not to run him in the ground.  I saw him having to be pulled out a few times last night.  Looks like he either got the wind knocked out of him, or he was out of breath.  Might be a good thing if he lost a few pounds.  Seems like he was struggling a few times with catching his breath.

Some of your PNG defenders can flat put a lick on you and Grogan, even though he is big, is not immune to getting his bell rung a bit. He's a tough kid. He'll be OK.

He was cramping up.  I saw the trainers stretching out his legs several times in the fourth quarter.

He was cramping up.  I saw the trainers stretching out his legs several times in the fourth quarter.

Yeah I saw cramps too.. He never did look to recover from the first time he went down with cramps. I am sure he really wanted to play really bad but I thought they would have taken hm out to prevent injury when we were up by 3 TD's late in the game. Lovelady was doing a good job. He is a load himself. They have several really good backs this year.

Lets not forget that most of these kids are trying to get their legs back after a two week layoff.  I am sure that has a lot to do with the cramping up.

And he carried the ball 26 (or was it 29) times for 223 yards just 4 days before against Ozen. That might have a little to do with it!

Listen, the kid is 244 lbs almost to the pound accurate. This is fact not fiction. he is a BEAST and will only get better. I for one hope they run his tail off, give him the ball 30 plus times a game if needed. Not too many linebackers in this district are ready to tackle someone that big and strong 30 something times a game.... Give it to him until he runs himself in shape and then give it to him again....

I have not seen the PN-G/Ned game yet, but will look at it tonight. I have questions about his speed and agility.

Last time I have seen a 240 lbs RB that had good speed was Greg Hathaway from the 2003 Ozen team. He was 6'2" and was very fast but not very agile. His running mate Greenwood was 5'7" and like 215. He was only fast until he made it to the secont level of the defense, but he was very agile. I called them the 'Maytag Appliences' (the washer and Dryer).

If Grogan is this good, I may have to make up a name for him...

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Listen, the kid is 244 lbs almost to the pound accurate. This is fact not fiction. he is a BEAST and will only get better. I for one hope they run his tail off, give him the ball 30 plus times a game if needed. Not too many linebackers in this district are ready to tackle someone that big and strong 30 something times a game.... Give it to him until he runs himself in shape and then give it to him again....

:D yes i agree

• 13 years later...

RIP Wareall.  Seems like just yesterday we were watching you run all over the district   Hard to believe it’s been almost 14 years  

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022, Wareall Grogan passed away while being treated at UTMB-Galveston for Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP). TTP is a rare blood disorder. During his treatment, he developed Pneumonia which formed a blood clot on his lung. 

The unexpected passing of Wareall has left all that knew and loved him in a state of shock and sorrow. He leaves behind an 8 year old son, Chaz, his mother, brother, sister, and SO many family and friends who loved him unconditionally. 

All donations will be used for the services of Wareall "Dubb" Grogan.

This is the hidden content, please