WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you a clown?  I picked WO-S a month ago hands down against Nederland and got hammered by some amateurs about being so bold.  If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  WO-S wins by 21.  These people are for real.  Twenty-six silver helmets, but they are all bad to the bone.

What are you a clown?  I picked WO-S a month ago hands down against Nederland and got hammered by some amateurs about being so bold.  If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  WO-S wins by 21.  These people are for real.  Twenty-six silver helmets, but they are all bad to the bone.

;D

Since the very first meeting of these two teams, this questions has arised with many different reolies given. Every year someone says K-VILLE will win and that they are so good but then those Mustang boys show up and decimate the wildcats. So here we are again another wildcat, MUSTANG matchup and I pick the MUSTANGS to  pull this one out once again, maybe after this season and another 42-7 beating you folks will realize that this game is not a rivalry just another pre-district tune up. 8) 8)

I predict IKE will get this one and we will not see it played!

What the? Stang, you know better than that... Don't even mention Ike! :'( ;D

LOL.  I just think THIS one will be closer than the last two (Ike).  If we don't play though, we'll have to listen to K'ville's woulda, shoulda, coulda for an entire year til we meet again! :D

look here folks, WOS has yet to hit its stride. Still making too many mistakes. But even with so much room to improve we are still too much for kville. This game will not be close as WOS only gets better each week. Kville will not be able to score at will against the stangs and unfortunately they will learn this the hard way as they do each year. "Kville don't believe your ranking when you face the stangs" as you will be out played, out coached and just plain out matched. Don't get me wrong you guys are a great team one of the best in the area just not good enough against a very good mustang team. Just take this loss as a learning experience and good luck in your bid for a state championship (which i believe you could possibly win).

For Kirbyville to even think they will be in the game against WOS they cannot spot them 22 points on turnovers and another 2 td's after terrible 4 and short play calls.  If Kirbyville can stop the turnovers and play some solid defense, this game should be close.  But even as a lifelong Wildcat fan and supporter, I think this WOS team is better than last year and their coaching is some better than KV.

I highly respect the coaching staff at K'ville.  They took a program that had been down for many years and completely turned it around.  I just think that when all is said and done and everybody steps out on the field for the kickoff, K'ville deep down really doesn't think they can beat WOS and that will be the deciding factor.  However, this game won't get played, imo. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder