*EC vs. Newton/NEWTON ROLLS/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Guest ECBucFan

No excuses, in fact I even said Newton was the favorite waaaay before the game. You must have missed that, Bush. Anyhow, I think I understand you. After the increadible beatings EC have inflicted on Hardin through the years, you must be celebrating vicariously through someone else defeating EC. Congrats to you, Bush. Take em' anyway you can get em'.  :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ECBUCFAN And BUCSTER: Well you got the Eagles at home and the results were the same as 2004 and 2005. Really looking forward to seeing you again in 2009, at our house, what about you guys? The Buccaneers Showed up and gave all they could, Congrats to the Players and Coaching staff for never quiting, Heart is a hard thing to measure, it will carry you a long way. Good Luck to the Buccaneers for the rest of the season and the playoffs. Bucfan, Bucster; Backwoods asked Me to let you know that You need to Get Over It; those Sourgrapes will do you in everytime.

Congrats to Newton for reaching .500 vs 2A competition!

Congrats to EC for the willingness to play anyone, anytime, never ducking a game!

Also, congrats to EC for having a win over a 3A opponent! (Not everyone in 2A can say that!  ;D  )

This post is pathetic. Just shows what little you know. Newton has never ducked anyone, has played more teams with larger classifications than EC ever has, plus those teams were high quality teams( WOS, Silsbee, Jasper, PNG, ect.) I have never seen EC play anyone of that caliber.

Obviously sour grapes here. ::)

Newton has put in a new defence this year and this is the second game they have run it. They were out of position in the first game. Once the kids learn this defence they will get better. They still have a ways to go. By district Newton should be a lot better team.

Other than a couple of EC fans coming to the Newton side and mouthing off about how bad they were going to beat Newton and Newton better get ready for the payback, the rest of the fans were polite and courteous to Newton. I'm sure we have the same few fans that mouth off too.  EC surely has a good program and a good football team.

EC, you surely gained my respect.  GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR.

Newton has put in a new defence this year and this is the second game they have run it. They were out of position in the first game. Once the kids learn this defence they will get better. They still have a ways to go. By district Newton should be a lot better team.

Other than a couple of EC fans coming to the Newton side and mouthing off about how bad they were going to beat Newton and Newton better get ready for the payback, the rest of the fans were polite and courteous to Newton. I'm sure we have the same few fans that mouth off too.  EC surely has a good program and a good football team.

EC, you surely gained my respect.  GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR.

I thought the Defense looked different, My friend and I have followed Newton in the playoffs the last 4-5 years and we commented on the Defense early in the game, how it looked out of sync, but as the game went on the players looked more comfortable, that's a scary thought for the rest of Newton's opponents. Offensively Newton looked fast and physical.

Guest EagleFan01

Looks like alot of excuses from some buc fans take the lose and continue on with your season, good luck the rest of the way and I hope you guys have a good year. Newton dominated the game on both sides and out played EC the entire game.....

Congrats to Newton for reaching .500 vs 2A competition!

Congrats to EC for the willingness to play anyone, anytime, never ducking a game!

Also, congrats to EC for having a win over a 3A opponent! (Not everyone in 2A can say that!  ;D  )

Trying to make up ground after having your foot stuck in your mouth hurts, doesn't it. Wait isn't this what happend with EC and Corrigan in the playoffs last year.......

Guest headnocker

it would not have been any closer with TT . when your qb is on the sideline the whole game what do you think is going to happen was he hurt? or being punished ? or loose the starting job ? hats off to you newton you kicked our a$$ . but to all you from hardin ,kountze , buna , and anywhere else why are you running your mouths ? you can count on this hj  wont beat EC,  HF HAS A SMALL SHOT AT IT  warren wont beat EC. KOUNTZE wont beat EC  ANAHUAC wont beat EC . WE WILL GO  to the playoffs and win 1 or 2 and the season is over . Dont hate on a good program we are a very young team .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86