Better Looking Uniform: PNG vs Lumberton

Im biased but which is the best looking uniform out of 4 listed?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Im biased but which is the best looking uniform out of 4 listed?

• PNG Road
    • PNG Home
    • Lumberton road
    • Lumberton home

I picked PN-G home unies.  It's something about the purple letters on the white jerseys that I like.  Actually, Lumberton does not have ugly unies.  I think the red pants go good with that sky blue jerseys.

Soulja....you and I agree but the white jerseys w/purple lettering are the road uni's.

;)

I picked PN-G home unies. It's something about the purple letters on the white jerseys that I like. Actually, Lumberton does not have ugly unies. I think the red pants go good with that sky blue jerseys.

Soulja....you and I agree but the white jerseys w/purple lettering are the road uni's.

;)

That's right. My bad! ;D ;D Too bad I cannot change my choice.  Thanks for correcting me.

Columbia Blue and Red is just special.  Purple and White looks like something off of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."  It does suit the Indianettes well though.  Maybe that is who they had in mind when they designed there color scheme.   

even if it did come from that...yall still get beat by that "gay" scheme every year.. so i dont know why your even talking...go play with your cow patties and come back when you think you got a chance to play with us.

I never said anything about anyone being gay. We all have choice to make in life.  Some choose to eat steak and be Lumberjacks... some choose to wear purple.  That is all I was saying.  But What you do personally is your buisness.  I support your rights and wish you luck in your life endeavours.

Columbia Blue and Red is just special.  Purple and White looks like something off of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."  It does suit the Indianettes well though.  Maybe that is who they had in mind when they designed there color scheme.   

"queer eye for the straight guy" 

but why does it always be between png and lumberton?? or png and some body else? always involves us or ned...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin