BEST RETURNING TEAM?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ozen will return un stoppable if u pay attention ozen has gotten better and better every year and have a team of majority who have already played together and are goin to play offs this year oh and central aint got nothin for us!!!!!!!!

LOL.. ARE U SERIOUS???

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS BACK BUT WE HAVE A WELL ROUNDED TEAM AND FOR SURE WE WILL BEAT YALL!!!

he is serious.....

dont be so confident....like last year the second round you guys played ozen....they came strong and victorious......

AND in the shootout when the goalie was a beast...

i think ozen will return un stoppable if u pay attention ozen has gotten better and better every year and have a team of majority who have already played together and are goin to play offs this year oh and central aint got nothin for us!!!!!!!!

LOL.. ARE U SERIOUS???

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS BACK BUT WE HAVE A WELL ROUNDED TEAM AND FOR SURE WE WILL BEAT YALL!!!

he is serious.....

dont be so confident....like last year the second round you guys played ozen....they came strong and victorious......

YEAH U ARE RIGHT OZEN'S GOALIE DID DO GOOD IN THE SHOOTOUTS...

BUT IF U WAS THEIR AT THE GAME OR IF U REMEMBER, OUR MAIN GOALIE LUIS DINT FINISH THE GAME SO HE WASENT THE GOALIE FOR THE SHOOTOUTS...

AND FOR SURE IF HE WOULD OF BEENED THIER IT WOULD OF BEEN A WHOLE DIFERENT SITATUATION...

LOL.. ARE U SERIOUS???

he is serious.....

YEAH U ARE RIGHT OZEN'S GOALIE DID DO GOOD IN THE SHOOTOUTS...

BUT IF U WAS THEIR AT THE GAME OR IF U REMEMBER, OUR MAIN GOALIE LUIS DINT FINISH THE GAME SO HE WASENT THE GOALIE FOR THE SHOOTOUTS...

AND FOR SURE IF HE WOULD OF BEENED THIER IT WOULD OF BEEN A WHOLE DIFERENT SITATUATION...

Oh my dear Jesus...

Heard Liberty was going to start soccer, any truth to this?

They haven't contacted us looking for games.  I hope they do, though.  3A needs about 30 or so teams throughout the state to start up programs so that they can have their own division, and subsequently, their own state champion.

Based on TASCO preseason rankings, 2 local 4a girls teams are on the top in Region III and 1 boys team.  Here's to hoping they live up to their rankings.

This is the hidden content, please

Looking good as for holding up to the rankings.  I know  it was a scrimmage, but the Lady Raiders defeated the number 3 ranked Foster team 3-1.  It could have easily been worse, many missed oppurtunities.  Their one goal was an own-goal by a defender.  Lots of soccer to play ahead including tournaments with some big name teams.  Should prepare them for a good run this year.

Guest Newbie

Looking good as for holding up to the rankings.  I know  it was a scrimmage, but the Lady Raiders defeated the number 3 ranked Foster team 3-1.  It could have easily been worse, many missed oppurtunities.  Their one goal was an own-goal by a defender.  Lots of soccer to play ahead including tournaments with some big name teams.  Should prepare them for a good run this year.

Good job lady raiders.  Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...

Heard Liberty was going to start soccer, any truth to this?

They haven't contacted us looking for games.  I hope they do, though.  3A needs about 30 or so teams throughout the state to start up programs so that they can have their own division, and subsequently, their own state champion.

Yes this is very true we are lookin for games we play central feb 6th in central

• 2 weeks later...

We will beat ozen!!!!

Ozen aint got nothing for Central!!!!!!!!

We will beat ozen!!!!

real funny...ernesto...dat number is not gonna do nothing on ur back....ozen will show central AGAIN!!!!

We will beat ozen!!!!

real funny...ernesto...dat number is not gonna do nothing on ur back....ozen will show central AGAIN!!!!

Alright u wanna called it funny will see how funny it is when we beat yall.

When you say show "central again" yall berly beat us in shootouts. And ohh yeah and it was the 1st time ever for Ozen to beat Central... So just to let u knw it wont happened again.

We will beat ozen!!!!

When you say show "central again" yall berly beat us in shootouts. And ohh yeah and it was the 1st time ever for Ozen to beat Central... So just to let u knw it wont happened again.

ok yea yea...we dont worry about central anymore.....we worry about being mature and not worry about immature stuff like this....

We will beat ozen!!!!

if central is a team how come central couldnt beat ozen bad????

What are u talking about the 1st time we played yall last year we beat yall 6-0.

So tell me how is that not beating yall bad???lol

The 2nd time we played yall we had a bad game that day, yall berly beat us in shootouts.lol

Come on now central has always had a better soccer team than ozen.

And u talking about bein mature one of yall players started talking bad about us talking about central dint had nothing on ozen...

but will see when ever we play yall... CENTRAL WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumberton lost Brent Waldrup, Brennan Miller, and the rest of their midfield from last year... but they are still the best team in the area this year. With wins @ Nederland @ Livingston and vs. LCM you can't argue for now

Not disagreeing with you about Lumberton being the best in the area but I thought they tied Nederland 0-0.

We will beat ozen!!!!

if central is a team how come central couldnt beat ozen bad????

What are u talking about the 1st time we played yall last year we beat yall 6-0.

So tell me how is that not beating yall bad???lol

The 2nd time we played yall we had a bad game that day, yall berly beat us in shootouts.lol

Come on now central has always had a better soccer team than ozen.

And u talking about bein mature one of yall players started talking bad about us talking about central dint had nothing on ozen...

but will see when ever we play yall... CENTRAL WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first time it was rainin..

lol... i guess.

Theres no excuse loosing to a team 6-0

Lumberton's last game against nederland was a tie, yes. However on the year we have tied once and beaten them once. However, considering the fact that they have yet to beat us, even once, i consider it safe to say that Lumberton IS the best in distrcit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin