BEST RETURNING TEAM?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It takes more than one year for a team to grow together and be succesful without individual talent. For example Kelly was so good last year bc we played together for at least four years most of us for longer. also we had loads of inividual talent.. And i agree with aries , vidor will be good also. the nederland/vidor game should be a fun game to watch for soccer fans

It takes more than one year for a team to grow together and be succesful without individual talent. For example Kelly was so good last year bc we played together for at least four years most of us for longer. also we had loads of inividual talent.. And i agree with aries , vidor will be good also. the nederland/vidor game should be a fun game to watch for soccer fans

The only thing that sucks is the way the districts were split up... So the only way we'll see Vidor vs PNG/Nederland is in one of the tourney's... Or in the playoffs... But nonetheless it will be a good match-up either way...

So the only way we'll see Vidor vs PNG/Nederland is in one of the tourney's... Or in the playoffs...

Coach Corea and I set up a game for January.  I don't have my calendar, but it's either Tuesday the 20th or the 27th I think.  The PNG Tournament (the last weekend of January on the new turf!) should allow for some interdistrict match-ups, too.

• 1 month later...

i think ozen will return un stoppable if u pay attention ozen has gotten better and better every year and have a team of majority who have already played together and are goin to play offs this year oh and central aint got nothin for us!!!!!!!!

i think ozen will return un stoppable if u pay attention ozen has gotten better and better every year and have a team of majority who have already played together and are goin to play offs this year oh and central aint got nothin for us!!!!!!!!

Lets hope you don't play as bad as that post was... PNG, Nederland, LCM are in for sure... Central vs Ozen will decide the last 2 spots...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL.. ARE U SERIOUS???

WE MIGHT NOT HAVE ALL THE PLAYERS BACK BUT WE HAVE A WELL ROUNDED TEAM AND FOR SURE WE WILL BEAT YALL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder