Teams You Would Want To Schedule?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Diboll renew their rivalry with Corrigan on a yearly basis. I don't think we've played them in almost 15 years. It's one of the oldest rivalries in the state. I would like to see us schedule a couple of 4A teams, Livingston comes to mind or maybe a Triangle team. I would love to get Newton in a real game. We owe them a butt kickin' from a few years back when they were 3A!

Newton vs Alto would be a good 'un.

The Silsbee-Houston Sterling game was just a 1 year deal, not a home and home. So, I would like Silsbee to replace them next year with another local 4A, like Nederland, Ozen, or Central. If not them, from what I understand, there are other Houston inner city teams willing to travel to play without a return game, so maybe schedule another one of those would be okay.

I would like to see Dayton and BH!!! We are onl 15 miles down the road and haven't played each other in probally 15 years!!!

Others would be

LaMarque

Nederland

PNG

Baytown Lee

I bet you get Baytown Lee in 2 years once the new high school is in place.

As for Baytown Lee, we always play the teams from the southern part of Houston in non-district, I'd like to play some of the western or northern teams. Maybe a Cy-Fair, SB Memorial and Klein Forest.

The Silsbee-Houston Sterling game was just a 1 year deal' date=' not a home and home. So, I would like Silsbee to replace them next year with another local 4A, like Nederland, Ozen, or Central. If not them, from what I understand, there are other Houston inner city teams willing to travel to play without a return game, so maybe schedule another one of those would be okay.[/quote']

We still play Sterling next year...it will be at our house again though.

Guest 972BBallCoach

Newton vs. Celina

I would love to see this game. I have friends that coach at both schools. I think it would be a good game to see. They could play at SFA or even Sam. I think it would be a great money maker.

• 9 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder