If your team doesn't make the playoffs......

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH might not win state but we have to back them like they are.This team is most likely the best team WH has had in many years . State ? I'll be there from start to finish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this years team is not even close to one of the best teams they have had in recent years last years team would beat this years by 3 touchdowns and the i beleive it was 03 and 04 teams would win by about 50 dont get me wrong i am a west hardin fan i am just stating the facts

Guest maverick24

Going see Brook and gotta see Lumberton.  I promised that to one of their players.

If we make it and you come watch the L-TRAIN I will buy you that Drink.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Since I can now, I'd like to go see as many playoff games as possible that Dayton isn't it. If Dayton makes the playoffs this year, I'm definitely going to those first, but then if and when they get knocked out, I'll just pick the SETX game I want to see the most and go watch it.

Guest whoabroncos09

if dayton just so happens not to make playoffs....

i will be too upset to go watch other teams play...

when we deserve to be out there playin.

but i will keep up with who is winning.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I know almost for a fact that Port Neches-Groves is in, and if Dayton's in too, if Dayton gets knocked out before they do, definitely showing some Indian support at their games.

I've been to many a Nederland playoff game during our playoff drought.  I've also gone to Houston to see PN-G play, then dashed across town to catch the Nederland game.  The double headers in the dome in 99 were awesome also.  I'll never forget the cold rain at Rice Stadium in 2002 (I think).  Nederland lost to the eventual state champions, and I went without a rain coat.

Other than Ned, actually getting off my rump and going out to watch someone would just have to depend on how close they were.  I have friends from many local districts.  WO-S would be great as would West Brook.

Guest ECBucFan

The double headers in the dome in 99 were awesome also. 

I'll never forget the cold rain at Rice Stadium in 2002 (I think).  Nederland lost to the eventual state champions, and I went without a rain coat.

The cold rain game was vs. Smithson Valley.

If the team that you follow doesn't make the playoffs, what team or teams do you watch in their playoff run? If my Cats don't make it in I always follow BC. What about you guys??

Shouldn't we choose a team that's going to make the playoffs?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder