If your team doesn't make the playoffs......

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Jerry you'll be busy! 8)

Yea but I dont think Marshall will get in but I am hopeful that Wos will win the state title. They will be my first team to do so since my Mavs from Marshall did it in 1990. :lol:

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton was predicted to go rather far, but they had it set up differently in those. I think we'll get past the first round. There's some tricky teams by the second round and if we make it the third, we may be against Brenham.

Lamar Consolidated goes to Div. I.

I sure hope there many games that will be played on Friday and Saturday with there being so many teams I want to watch. I really want to catch a Dayton game bc have heard so much about you guys. I saw you guys game last year when you faced Ozen but hopefully you will go much deeper this year. I watched Lamarque last year when they played Kilgore and they were very lucky to win that one. I really think you guys can go deep this year. .

Guest TravelingBandsman

We have a much better team than last year. We're in Div. II and the teams I'm worried about right now in the playoffs are Terry and Brenham. I'd rather not play either of them but we may have to.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Thought i read it in a thread one time, maybe not. I know you guys are always messing with each other. Anyways back on topic. :D Should be a great game.

• 11 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder