If your team doesn't make the playoffs......

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my team (Lumberton) doesn't make the playoffs alot of fans will think it was a disapointment but I don't think it would be. This team finished 0-8 last year and so far are 4-2. Very young with majority of teams players playing there first year on varisty. People will then focus on girls basketball to see if we can go to state again with our two best players returning!

I usually hookup with GoStangs, Gasilla and the WOS gang and go watch WOS if they are in it. I also follow PNG if they get in.

However, that being said I pretty much live by the saying " have car will travel". If there is a ball game going on on Saturday and I am not working, I am there even if I have to go alone. I have been all over Texas to watch playoff games, it does not have to be Nederland for me to make a day of it. I must admit that day trips to the dome are my favorite. I have seen some great games there and at Pasadena over the years.

But I am a junky, I even like watching 8-9 grade on Tuesdays and JV on Thursdays too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TravelingBandsman

I have faith Dayton will go pretty far in the playoffs this year, but if and when they get knocked out. I wouldn't mind trying to catch playoff games from anyone else in my county, which would include Cleveland, Tarkington, Liberty, Hardin, or Hull-Daisetta, if any of them are still in playoffs at that point. Also, if anyone is still left from our district, then them too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder