*LC-M vs. Huffman Playoff Info & Predictions/Game 2/3 At LC-M*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long has long has Coach Griff been there and you guys have been to state in the past? You guys can swing the lumber from what I recall from many of your scores.

How long has long has Coach Griff been there and you guys have been to state in the past? You guys can swing the lumber from what I recall from many of your scores.

Coach Griff has been there 20 years.  Went to state in '96 I beleive, and has been to the playofs pretty much consistently the past decade and a half.

Coach Griff has been there 20 years.  Went to state in '96 I believe, and has been to the playoffs pretty much consistently the past decade and a half.

Yea year in and year out you guys do nothing but win and  must be doing something right.

Just a note to let the Huffman and LCM fans know, Saturday project safe graduation is having thier car show so there will not be any parking in the big parking lot by the football stadium. The best place for parking would be to go to the north end of the school on highway 87 and drive around to the back of the school. Just a heads up. Good luck.

Just a note to let the Huffman and LCM fans know, Saturday project safe graduation is having thier car show so there will not be any parking in the big parking lot by the football stadium. The best place for parking would be to go to the north end of the school on highway 87 and drive around to the back of the school. Just a heads up. Good luck.

thanks 77...I had let everyone know about this previously, and invited our Huffman guests to the Car Show.

"In the Bi-District round of the playoffs LCM (22-6)(9-5) will take on the Huffman Falcons (16-6)(9-3). Huffman is the second seed from district 21-4A and are currently ranked 10th in the Houston Chronicle Area Top 10, and 7th in the Premier Sports Network Houston Area Poll."

I just copied this write up off of our website.  I didn't realize Huffman was having such a strong year.  Looks like we will enter the first series as the underdog.  Hopefully our coaches getting us home field advantage will be enough for us to pull this one out.  Can't wait to get to watch those two home games.  Should be alot of fun.  Anyone know why the other game is not being played at Huffman's home field.  I had heard they had a pretty good field.

our coach is pretty good too considering we were not even picked to make the playoffs.

I agree. I do not always agree with his methods or the way he goes about it......but the man can coach. I do not think coaching will be a deciding factor in this series. I believe LCM's bats will prevail in 3 games. Best of luck to both teams. I'm a little confused on the home field advantage that LCM ended up with.

first of all we are 18-6 and we did not want to play our game at home because we wanted to play at a bigger field.

Too bad for you then that you didn't get New Caney. The New Caney field is big. Takes a good shot to leave the yard there in the power alleys and center.

Lightning/Eagle....check your personal messages.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin