*LC-M vs. Huffman Playoff Info & Predictions/Game 2/3 At LC-M*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are still tyring to work this one out bc we thought New Caney was there for next weekend. NOT Lufkin somehow beat us on that one............. Go figure I sure we dont have to a home and home bc would not be good at all on our end. Look forward to playing you Bears bc saw you guys two years ago in Kingwood when you played Brenh. Great fan base and wonderful tradition  see you then. If I hear where and when will post.

Go Huffman

I won't say this is a typical lack of class, "sour grapes" post, simply because I know too many Nederland fans that have wished us well, just the same as we would do if Nederland was representing 22-4A.  It is obvious by your post that you, b-DoG fan, are the runt of the litter.

Go Huffman

I won't say this is a typical lack of class, "sour grapes" post, simply because I know too many Nederland fans that have wished us well, just the same as we would do if Nederland was representing 22-4A.  It is obvious by your post that you, b-DoG fan, are the runt of the litter.

LMAO !!! Good one elhector ! ;D ;D ;D

Go Huffman

LMAO !!! Good one elhector ! ;D ;D ;D

thanks CC!  nothin' but love, baby, nothin' but love... ;D

for our Huffman guests...

park on the north side of the high school...

Saturday is the LC-M project Safe Graduation Car Show...so the main parking lot will be full with that.  but we have parking on the north side of the school, by the main entrance of the school.  the entrance is across the street from the LC-M Bear Wash car wash...

Welcome!

so if you want to come out early, and get some good eats, and see some cool cars

Guest vpirate

Go Huffman

Get him elhector!  :D

Good luck too you guys...  We're pulling for you..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder