*LC-M vs. Huffman Playoff Info & Predictions/Game 2/3 At LC-M*

Hey elhector1 don't start accusing me of anything. It has nothing to do with LCM going to the play-offs over Ned. Congrats to them for that they were the better team in  both head-to-head match ups I have friends from Huffman so thats why i'm pulling for them. If the bears beat huffman then i'll pull for them the rest of the way i'd like for all the local teams to do good.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC-M won the flip

Fine by me but will not be able to attend any games but the best the to both teams. Win or loose Huffman has had a great year and the LCM fans on here have been way to cool. No trash talking or bashing which is a nice switch from the norm. You guys live it up and have a great weekend of HS baseball.

Hey elhector1 don't start accusing me of anything. It has nothing to do with LCM going to the play-offs over Ned. Congrats to them for that they were the better team in  both head-to-head match ups I have friends from Huffman so thats why i'm pulling for them. If the bears beat huffman then i'll pull for them the rest of the way i'd like for all the local teams to do good.

Now, if you had said, "I have friends at Huffman", I would have cut you a whooooooole lot of slack there, b-DoG fAn.  I can understand pulling for friends.  So in the spirit of sportsmanship and friendship between our fine educational and athletic institutions, I have upgraded you to Jack Russell Terrier.  If you have ever had one of those psycho dogs, you will take that as a compliment...  :D

LC-M won the flip

Fine by me but will not be able to attend any games but the best the to both teams. Win or loose Huffman has had a great year and the LCM fans on here have been way to cool. No trash talking or bashing which is a nice switch from the norm. You guys live it up and have a great weekend of HS baseball.

Coolness etbu!  I'm saddened by the fact that you will be missing the games.  The flip that lcm volleyball is referring to, is the ones the coaches had to perform in front of UIL officials to decide things.  Hufman's coach, to my understanding, did a wonderful 1 and a half twisting vertical with a "dirty eye to the umpire".  Coach Griff however, did a full 1080 degree somersault with 2 full twist vertical, 3 "dirty eyes to the umpire" and a split landing.  He really worked it to get the home field.  Gotta love that energy.  ;D

Just talked to the maintainance supervisor and he said that they will have additional baseball parking on the baseball practice field between the baseball field and the softball field as well as behind the school. For the out of towners that is south side of the stadium off of bear path there will be game parking signs. hope this helps . Good luck. All of this is because the big lot will be hosting safe graduation car show.

Just talked to the maintainance supervisor and he said that they will have additional baseball parking on the baseball practice field between the baseball field and the softball field as well as behind the school. For the out of towners that is south side of the stadium off of bear path there will be game parking signs. hope this helps . Good luck. All of this is because the big lot will be hosting safe graduation car show.

what's really good is that all involved are working together to make this a great experience for the kids, and the fans of both teams.  No one is being a stubborn mule about things, instead working on solutions and finding them.  Way to go to the LCM maintenance crew, the administration, Project Safe Graduation volunteers, and the coaching staff for preparing for this. 

Guest etbu

what's really good is that all involved are working together to make this a great experience for the kids, and the fans of both teams.  No one is being a stubborn mule about things, instead working on solutions and finding them.  Way to go to the LCM maintenance crew, the administration, Project Safe Graduation volunteers, and the coaching staff for preparing for this. 

Thanks to all who made it happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder