*LC-M vs. Vidor/13-1 LC-M Wins/Comments*

Only bright spot for Vidor was pulling off the double steal to score their run.Still can't beleive lcm tried to gun down the runner at second with a man on third.Lot of ball yet to be played and I still think the top three of lcm,png and vidor will be there at the end.

Gunho

What you should have said was, "I can't believe Vidor was stealing down eight runs."  You should also be made aware that with that lead and runners at the corners, you always try to gun down the runner at second.  (I should not say always, but that is how the game is supposed to be be played in that situation) 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G people are the most selfish, egotistical and arrogant people I have ever met.  This is about LC-M and Vidor and nothing to do with PN-G.  You will have your chance at the reservation later to put it to us, IF THEY CAN!  All teams go through a streak of some kind and Vidor is going through that now.  Coach Green will have his team ready o play Friday night and the players will respond with a great game.  Come on and let the kids play ball.  LC-M was the better team Tuesday night and Vidor was the better team earlier in the season.  On any given night a team can play great to win a game.  The Pirates will roll and their ship will get back on course for the playoffs. >:(

???????????????????

PN-G people are the most selfish, egotistical and arrogant people I have ever met.  This is about LC-M and Vidor and nothing to do with PN-G.  You will have your chance at the reservation later to put it to us, IF THEY CAN!  All teams go through a streak of some kind and Vidor is going through that now.  Coach Green will have his team ready o play Friday night and the players will respond with a great game.  Come on and let the kids play ball.  LC-M was the better team Tuesday night and Vidor was the better team earlier in the season.  On any given night a team can play great to win a game.  The Pirates will roll and their ship will get back on course for the playoffs. >:(

???????????????????

I'm scratching my head on that one, too.  They had not faced each other until last night, so how is anyone to judge which was the better team earlier in the season?  19-3 sounds like a pretty solid team at any point in their season to me.

???????????????????

I'm scratching my head on that one, too.  They had not faced each other until last night, so how is anyone to judge which was the better team earlier in the season?  18-3 sounds like a pretty solid team at any point in their season to me.

I think he is talking to the PNG people saying that we were the better team the night we played them.  I don't think it was a reference to LCM.

I hope hes not injured.

He has great potential and he could be one of the best pitchers in the area and maybe the state.

As a friend of Trae, I will definitely agree that he is one of the best in the area, but not in the state... Maybe in a year or two after more development and experience on the varsity level... Keep it up Trae!

Only bright spot for Vidor was pulling off the double steal to score their run.Still can't beleive lcm tried to gun down the runner at second with a man on third.Lot of ball yet to be played and I still think the top three of lcm,png and vidor will be there at the end.

Gunho

What you should have said was, "I can't believe Vidor was stealing down eight runs."  You should also be made aware that with that lead and runners at the corners, you always try to gun down the runner at second.  (I should not say always, but that is how the game is supposed to be be played in that situation) 

Couldn't agree with you more.  I was scratching my head several times during the game.  Especial while not seeing Hester have a chance.     Again.

I am lost on this one...where did this come from?  I am really  not dense but just a little lost on the comment...  :P ???

Thanks, Eagle. This is how the forum should be. All in good fun. You have to be able to take it, as well as dish it out !  :) You can't second guess the decision to start Robi. He was the hottest pitcher in the district. He'll bounce back !!!

Very, very well said.

Hey...we could all be eating food out of a straw right now...

It's important....but not that important...

With that said....anybody got directions to Round Rock ?  :D :D

I took 290 all the way to IH35 went north to RR and then took that road to the east toward Hutto that went right to the ballpark..  lol  Call me and you can follow me this year lol

Thanks, Eagle. This is how the forum should be. All in good fun. You have to be able to take it, as well as dish it out !  :) You can't second guess the decision to start Robi. He was the hottest pitcher in the district. He'll bounce back !!!

Very, very well said.

Hey...we could all be eating food out of a straw right now...

It's important....but not that important...

With that said....anybody got directions to Round Rock ?  :D :D

I took 290 all the way to IH35 went north to RR and then took that road to the east toward Hutto that went right to the ballpark..  lol  Call me and you can follow me this year lol

If my BH Eagles could get there, it's a deal. I already owe Jason Becker from InsidePrep lunch if we make it....lunch and dinner if we could win it all. You might as well join in too. LOL

I hope hes not injured.

He has great potential and he could be one of the best pitchers in the area and maybe the state.

As a friend of Trae, I will definitely agree that he is one of the best in the area, but not in the state... Maybe in a year or two after more development and experience on the varsity level... Keep it up Trae!

Good point, I agree Robi was the right choice, but why not put Hester or Sims in in relief? The coach put in a pitcher that has not pitched in a district game this year as far as I can remember. Don't get me wrong he did his best, but I wonder about that call.

This score kind of reminds me of the time LCM played Vidor at home at the end of the season last year... One of the bears hit a shot over the scoreboard in RF, and LCM absolutely blew Vidor out of the water... Now, with that being said, I'm sure Coach Green will light a fire under the Pirates' tushes, and they will come out and pick up a win against Nederland Friday... Good Luck Pirates!

Good point, and I remember that shot! Wow!!! I think that ball went over the building behind the fence in right field. On another note the Pirates went on to beatPNG and then Ned in a playoff right after that game. Hope history repeats itself!

Gunho

Couldn't agree with you more.  I was scratching my head several times during the game.  Especial while not seeing Hester have a chance.     Again.

PN-G people are the most selfish, egotistical and arrogant people I have ever met.  This is about LC-M and Vidor and nothing to do with PN-G.  You will have your chance at the reservation later to put it to us, IF THEY CAN!  All teams go through a streak of some kind and Vidor is going through that now.  Coach Green will have his team ready o play Friday night and the players will respond with a great game.  Come on and let the kids play ball.  LC-M was the better team Tuesday night and Vidor was the better team earlier in the season.  On any given night a team can play great to win a game.  The Pirates will roll and their ship will get back on course for the playoffs.

You know this is really funny to me! Vidor will make such a HUGE deal about when they WIN and tell png people they make excuses...but yet the SECOND they lose...their excuses come piling out! And your right png WILL get their chance...obnoxious lady, cherokee playing, "arrogant" fans and all.

Good point, I agree Robi was the right choice, but why not put Hester or Sims in in relief? The coach put in a pitcher that has not pitched in a district game this year as far as I can remember. Don't get me wrong he did his best, but I wonder about that call.

Seems all you want to do is make excuses. Why not give credit where credit is due.  Dallas Brown is one of the best pitchers in the area. Look what he has done to the Pirates.  In last years game at Vidor  5 Innings  5Ks 1Hit  Bears win 10-0  This year  5 Innings  4Ks  3 Hits  Bears win 13-1  In the 2 games  10 Innings  9Ks  4 Hits Bears 23  Pirates 1  Looks pretty dominating wouldn't you agree

Seems all you want to do is make excuses. Why not give credit where credit is due.  Dallas Brown is one of the best pitchers in the area. Look what he has done to the Pirates.  In last years game at Vidor  5 Innings  5Ks 1Hit   Bears win 10-0  This year  5 Innings  4Ks  3 Hits   Bears win 13-1  In the 2 games  10 Innings  9Ks  4 Hits Bears 23  Pirates 1  Looks pretty dominating wouldn't you agree

seems like there was another game you are leaving out!

Gunho

Good thing I'm not a coach. ;D

Guest vpirate

We can't make any excuses.  We played poorly and LCM made us pay.  That's what good teams do...  It doesn't matter who we pitched, we only scored once in the game.  Brown did a good job and they played defense behind him...

I definitely believe we are alot better team than what we have shown the last couple games..  We have got to get it going again..  Green's taking them back to boot camp for a few days... We need it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder