LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

OK.  I have tried to bite my tongue.  When is Hester going to start again.  Probably the most "talented" pitcher in the district can't get a start.  I know it has to be frustrating for him.  Surely he will start one of the two this week.  Both are big games and I predict he will show up big.  I am sure Coach Green will start Robi Tuesday night and he is more than deserving.  I just hope to see Hester at least Friday. 

My prediction is Robi is to hot right now and will have the Bears head spinning with his assortment of pitches.  Robi is far better than the kid from PNG that mowed them down.  And I don't think LCM has a lock down starting pitcher.

Vidor 7

LCM 1

Robi is good but where did you see that he is better than the kid that pitched in the PNG game? I think they both did a great job. 

My guess is that Vidor will play it smart this week and play to get into the post season.  If they were to just hand Nederland a fourth loss, it would be hard to keep the pirates out of the playoffs.  Nederland is the must win game of the week for Vidor, not LC.

If they were to throw #1 at LC and still lose, then come back with #2 two at Nederalnd and lose, their season would be on the brink of disaster.  I am not sure that I wouldn't enter the Nederland game with my both of my best bullets in my gun if I were them.

My bet is Coach Greene will pitch who he thinks can beat LCM and then worry about Nederland.  He has to play every game in this district to win.  If he pitches second or third best against LCM and loses and then pitches his best against Nederland, whose bats have picked up lately, and loses, he will have put the team in a bind since he would still have to play PNG and LCM in the second half. 

If Vidor had not lost to Ozen, Coach Greene could have looked at it as you do but losing can become contagious and snow ball on you.  He will want to get back on the winning side quickly.  Vidor bounces back and takes this one by 2. 

McNedfan

The loss to Ozen makes it more likely for someone to play to get into the post season.  You don't understand the importance of increasing your odds of winning one win this week as opposed to risking two losses.  Or it could be that as a bulldog fan you are tired of Robi shut'n down the dogs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vpride, verify what kid your talking about from png, harrington or todd?  replying to the comment on robicheaux being better than the kid from png? he might be as good as todd which is unlikely also but he is not near the level of harrington, no offense, and i believe this whole website will back that if they have any baseball knowledge lol...not just harrington though, there are other pitchers in the district just as good as lil robi, hes just competitive thats what makes him good

vpride, verify what kid your talking about from png, harrington or todd?  replying to the comment on robicheaux being better than the kid from png? he might be as good as todd which is unlikely also but he is not near the level of harrington, no offense, and i believe this whole website will back that if they have any baseball knowledge lol...not just harrington though, there are other pitchers in the district just as good as lil robi, hes just competitive thats what makes him good

well robi and harrington battled it out the whole game.  neither one of them letting the other team run away with it so  i dont think you can say he's no where near the level of harrington. 

ok you know talent when u see it whatever yall say goes, yea right....no offense to him cz hes an awesome lil pitcher but the way you have to judge highschool talent is not up against other highschools cz the lineups only have 3 or 4 at best good hitters so see who would have better success against the next level then come back with an answer.....i rest my case

I doubt that ANY of these young talented pitchers would want to be compared to eachother like this on this website. They are all very talented in different ways and saying one is better than another is pointless and unnecessary. Good luck to Vidor & LCM tomorrow. Should be a great game.

well said. this should be a battle tonight, these are two great teams.  i cant wait!!

Surely you are smart enough to figure out who started the "LCM/PNG game".  I think I was crystal clear about that.  It wasn't you, it was Todd.  No one brought your name into this until you did. However lets not say Robi doesn't compare when he was pitch for pitch with you the whole game and not to mention we won. 

Surely you are smart enough to figure out who started the "LCM/PNG game".  I think I was crystal clear about that.  It wasn't you, it was Todd.  No one brought your name into this until you did. However lets not say Robi doesn't compare when he was pitch for pitch with you the whole game and not to mention we won. 

I don't know if you think that Skills 123 is the Harrington kid but it is not.  I don't know who it is but not him.  I know the Harrington kid and I can say this with certainty.  Just wanted to clarify.

I wanted to say Good luck to both teams tonight and we will be listening for updates.  It is gonna be a barn burner for sure!!!

If Hester pitches : Bears 6 , Pirates 2

if Robi or the other guy start : Bears 12 , Pirates 2

Now you are just trying to be controversial or funny, which one is it.  But those scores are just not realistic.

LCM wins in 5 innings 13-1

Ouch, I bet vpride feels stupid right now  ::)

Prophetic final total...14 runs were scored...off on each team by 1.

Can't argue that....and I was thinking you'd lost your mind....what do I know ?  ;D  Oops, I gave you too much credit...that wasn't your prediction.  ;) Maybe I've lost my mind.  ;D

As an outsider who follows high school baseball closely, I'm certain that Harrington has too much earned confidence and a bigger plan to respond to something this trivial. Just my two cents.

If Hester pitches : Bears 6 , Pirates 2

Now you are just trying to be controversial or funny, which one is it.  But those scores are just not realistic.

13 to 1 realistic enough?  ;D

Thank you very much.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317