LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope LC-M destroys vidor, probably going to happen

Man you are sour over that loss last week, get over it.  Your boys will have their chance to redeem themselves at the Rez.

Vidor at LCM - I'll take Vidor in a close one.  I see Robi putting an exclamation point on his recent success.  Plus the kids are still swinging the bats well - just have to avoid the mistakes in the field.

He hasn't pitched since last Tues., has he?  Sims and Hester went Friday, so I figure we go with our Ace against LCM.  I know Hester is a great pitcher, but Robi has proven that he can step it up in the big games. Just my two and a half cents. ;D ;D ;D

Should be a great game.  Both teams are strong.  Wish we didn't have to play so far away in Dayton so we could watch first hand.  Boy I bet the cell phones will be burning up the wires.  Hope everyone has Verizon or it might cost a fortune! lol

Good luck to both teams, hope you guys have a injury free game.

Our family has friends on both sides of this game.  I hope it is friendlier than the game between Vidor and PNG.  LCM has deeper pitching and some heavy hitters.  Vidor has some heavy hitters and if Robi pitches and is on then he is gonna be tough to hit.  I pick LCM in a really close game.  It is gonna be a one run difference that is for sure.

Any idea who is pitching for LCM?  Jones is hard to hit.

OK.  I have tried to bite my tongue.  When is Hester going to start again.  Probably the most "talented" pitcher in the district can't get a start.  I know it has to be frustrating for him.  Surely he will start one of the two this week.  Both are big games and I predict he will show up big.  I am sure Coach Green will start Robi Tuesday night and he is more than deserving.  I just hope to see Hester at least Friday. 

My prediction is Robi is to hot right now and will have the Bears head spinning with his assortment of pitches.  Robi is far better than the kid from PNG that mowed them down.  And I don't think LCM has a lock down starting pitcher.

Vidor 7

LCM 1

However this game turns out, I'm sure it will be a great game to watch, but will  have to give Vidor the slight edge at winning due to the good pitching thay have been displaying, but once again you never know in this district who is going to beat who.

Good luck to both team!!!!

OK.  I have tried to bite my tongue.  When is Hester going to start again.  Probably the most "talented" pitcher in the district can't get a start.  I know it has to be frustrating for him.  Surely he will start one of the two this week.  Both are big games and I predict he will show up big.  I am sure Coach Green will start Robi Tuesday night and he is more than deserving.  I just hope to see Hester at least Friday. 

My prediction is Robi is to hot right now and will have the Bears head spinning with his assortment of pitches.  Robi is far better than the kid from PNG that mowed them down.  And I don't think LCM has a lock down starting pitcher.

Vidor 7

LCM 1

Robi is good but where did you see that he is better than the kid that pitched in the PNG game? I think they both did a great job. 

Vidor 7

LCM 1

Robi is good but where did you see that he is better than the kid that pitched in the PNG game? I think they both did a great job. 

My guess is that Vidor will play it smart this week and play to get into the post season.  If they were to just hand Nederland a fourth loss, it would be hard to keep the pirates out of the playoffs.  Nederland is the must win game of the week for Vidor, not LC.

If they were to throw #1 at LC and still lose, then come back with #2 two at Nederalnd and lose, their season would be on the brink of disaster.  I am not sure that I wouldn't enter the Nederland game with my both of my best bullets in my gun if I were them.

Vidor 7

LCM 1

My guess is that Vidor will play it smart this week and play to get into the post season.  If they were to just hand Nederland a fourth loss, it would be hard to keep the pirates out of the playoffs.  Nederland is the must win game of the week for Vidor, not LC.

If they were to throw #1 at LC and still lose, then come back with #2 two at Nederalnd and lose, their season would be on the brink of disaster.  I am not sure that I wouldn't enter the Nederland game with my both of my best bullets in my gun if I were them.

My bet is Coach Greene will pitch who he thinks can beat LCM and then worry about Nederland.  He has to play every game in this district to win.  If he pitches second or third best against LCM and loses and then pitches his best against Nederland, whose bats have picked up lately, and loses, he will have put the team in a bind since he would still have to play PNG and LCM in the second half. 

If Vidor had not lost to Ozen, Coach Greene could have looked at it as you do but losing can become contagious and snow ball on you.  He will want to get back on the winning side quickly.  Vidor bounces back and takes this one by 2. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics