LCM vs WALLER/Waller Wins

Guest princess

if the bears won..thatd be awesome.. but i wouldnt mind if waller won their next two games and we won our first game..thatd Put lumberton Vs Waller in ANOTHER playoff game.. if yall remember this football season Waller cut us short..

Wow RAIDERMO - way to support your local teams.........kind of a selfish reason to want Waller to win so ya'll can meet up because of  a football issue.  Oh wait, maybe it might be because if LCM wins, Lumberton and LCM could meet up  and settle things once and for all!!!!!!............something to think about - don't ya think?

if the bears won..thatd be awesome.. but i wouldnt mind if waller won their next two games and we won our first game..thatd Put lumberton Vs Waller in ANOTHER playoff game.. if yall remember this football season Waller cut us short..

Wow RAIDERMO - way to support your local teams.........kind of a selfish reason to want Waller to win so ya'll can meet up because of  a football issue.  Oh wait, maybe it might be because if LCM wins, Lumberton and LCM could meet up  and settle things once and for all!!!!!!............something to think about - don't ya think?

Gosh Princess - It didn't sound THAT bad - He did say it would be awseome if the Bears one.....  ;)

Guest princess

I really don't think that it was very sincere.........  The LCM boys have worked hard and have succeeded in proving that they can play with any team.

If RAIDERMO has a football issue, there is a place on this forum that reads "High School Football" that can be visited.    Let's keep this futbol forum strictly void of football.

I really don't think that it was very sincere.........   The LCM boys have worked hard and have succeeded in proving that they can play with any team.

If RAIDERMO has a football issue, there is a place on this forum that reads "High School Football" that can be visited.     Let's keep this futbol forum strictly void of football.

Don't be silly.  If LCM had been bumped out of the football playoffs by Waller, there would be some of the football guys who play soccer that would be itching to run into them in the playoffs again. You're overreacting.  He said he hoped LCM wins.  He simply stated that he wouldn't mind playing Waller, either. 

Guest princess

I really don't think that it was very sincere.........   The LCM boys have worked hard and have succeeded in proving that they can play with any team.

If RAIDERMO has a football issue, there is a place on this forum that reads "High School Football" that can be visited.     Let's keep this futbol forum strictly void of football.

Don't be silly.  If LCM had been bumped out of the football playoffs by Waller, there would be some of the football guys who play soccer that would be itching to run into them in the playoffs again. You're overreacting.  He said he hoped LCM wins.  He simply stated that he wouldn't mind playing Waller, either. 

Now you are being silly.....LCM in the football playoffs?????? 

i read this and it made me ponder upon something for a moment, and if you hadnt been so rude to my team mate i wouldnt have otherwise bothered replying to this. HOWEVER you did, so i will, just going to point out the fact that with four starters not in their starting position including our second string keeper. We held yall to 3 3 in regulation... and still managed to win. Now i am in no way taking away from LCM because they are no doubt a great team and more than likely the next best team in this district. But if you take into consideration that we were roughly missing 1/3 of our District Championship team you can hardly say that the best team didnt win.

hey princess when you say settle it once and for all... are you referring to lcm's 0-1-1 record against lumberton this year? and thats being genorous seeing as we beat yall 7-6 in the shootout... im just givin yall the tie bc thats how it goes down on our record.. so as i said before.. playing either team has an upside for us.. and by the way.. me being selfish for saying i wouldnt mind to have a second chance to beat waller in something isnt near as bad as running around a forum calling myself "Princess". haha.

Guest princess

RAIDERMO - can't imagine why  "princess" bothers you...just a screen name.  However, other than my thoughts on your statement, I hope Lumberton goes all the way.   They are a great team.  I guess once and for all was a little over the top - but what can I say, I love my bears.  GOOD LUCK LUMBERTON. 

Previous poster said that LC-M was probably the next best team in the district after Lumberton.  Didn't LC-M come in 3rd in the district?  And wouldn't that mean that the 2nd place team was the next best team in the district behind Lumberton?  Or is soccer different than other sports in this regard?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder