Fastest Team in 2008?

I guess I went a little overboard but I do think that we will be one of the quickest teams in Texas . If you add the speed with the power running game that we will have it could get ugly real quick for any of our opponents.

lumberton prolly dnt even have a 4.6 runner on their team u trippn

I guess I went a little overboard but I do think that we will be one of the quickest teams in Texas . If you add the speed with the power running game that we will have it could get ugly real quick for any of our opponents.

I've been accused of being a dunce a time or two so I know what it takes to qualify and you sir are overqualified :D

I know that as of now Central is looking very fast in track, but I think they lose some of those guys and WOS is looking very fast as well.  I am not sure if the same people who run for WOS are on the football team.  I listened to three games this year on the radio and I cant remember any one except the Franks kids named being called.  I also think that West Brook will be fast as usual, and I think the ZEN may be a little down by looking at the track times.

WOS will be loaded with speed next year Franks, Gloston, Haynes, there on both relay teams.

Central will lose their main horse Hall to A&M

Ozen will also lose some speed but honestly in the Pear Orachard there will be speed coming from some where

Hall is not the main horse on the relay teams anymore!  It would be the two Thomas boys...one of which is his brother!  Both guys ran sub 4.4's in the 40 and are around 10.5-10.6 in the 100.  Hall has other stuff on his mind!

I know that as of now Central is looking very fast in track, but I think they lose some of those guys and WOS is looking very fast as well.  I am not sure if the same people who run for WOS are on the football team.  I listened to three games this year on the radio and I cant remember any one except the Franks kids named being called.  I also think that West Brook will be fast as usual, and I think the ZEN may be a little down by looking at the track times.

WOS will be loaded with speed next year Franks, Gloston, Haynes, there on both relay teams.

Ozen will also lose some speed but honestly in the Pear Orachard there will be speed coming from some where

Hall is not the main horse on the relay teams anymore!  It would be the two Thomas boys...one of which is his brother!  Both guys ran sub 4.4's in the 40 and are around 10.5-10.6 in the 100.  Hall has other stuff on his mind!

:-\

like what?

.:D All I can say is this....at least we have a State Championship to our credit. And we did it in our first year. And for your information on LD Bell, those Raiders were 14-0-1 before they played us. I'd say they were pretty good. But of course, Lumberton could have probably beat the snot out of them, too. Huh? Battle of the Raiders. That would have been funny. My money would have been on Hurst LD Bell. :P I'm glad all of the Lumberton faithful aren't as goofy as you. ::) jeez!

....idiot! :D All I can say is this....at least we have a State Championship to our credit. And we did it in our first year. And for your information on LD Bell, those Raiders were 14-0-1 before they played us. I'd say they were pretty good. But of course, Lumberton could have probably beat the snot out of them, too. Huh? Battle of the Raiders. That would have been funny. My money would have been on Hurst LD Bell. :P I'm glad all of the Lumberton faithful aren't as goofy as you. ::) jeez!

Theres no Lumberton faithful before this season there wouldnt be 200 people in the stands after the band performed, and the only time 200 showed up in the first place was  when it was for homecoming ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

....idiot! :D All I can say is this....at least we have a State Championship to our credit. And we did it in our first year. And for your information on LD Bell, those Raiders were 14-0-1 before they played us. I'd say they were pretty good. But of course, Lumberton could have probably beat the snot out of them, too. Huh? Battle of the Raiders. That would have been funny. My money would have been on Hurst LD Bell. :P I'm glad all of the Lumberton faithful aren't as goofy as you. ::) jeez!

Theres no Lumberton faithful before this season there wouldnt be 200 people in the stands after the band performed, and the only time 200 showed up in the first place was  when it was for homecoming ;D

:D

The good thing about track kids who are football players is they can always back up their 40 times!  JT ran a 4.37 and finished 3rd in the State in the 100 (lookout Defenses) while CT ran a 4.39 (twice) and was DQ at State but run a 21.15 in the 200!  Both guys who along with Victor Spikes (4.47) and D-Hall finished 2nd and 3rd in the 4x1 and 4x2 relays...congrats Jags!

The good thing about track kids who are football players is they can always back up their 40 times!  JT ran a 4.37 and finished 3rd in the State in the 100 (lookout Defenses) while CT ran a 4.39 (twice) and was DQ at State but run a 21.15 in the 200!  Both guys who along with Victor Spikes (4.47) and D-Hall finished 2nd and 3rd in the 4x1 and 4x2 relays...congrats Jags!

just curious where those sub 4.4's were ran? Not a lot of FAT 40's being run in high school.  I've seen both of those guys run and they can fly!!  I just don't put much stock in hand timing.

just curious where those sub 4.4's were ran? Not a lot of FAT 40's being run in high school.  I've seen both of those guys run and they can fly!!  I just don't put much stock in hand timing.

No doubt, they were hand times that were done multiple time by different folks.  But as I was saying those track time are legit!

No doubt, they were hand times that were done multiple time by different folks.  But as I was saying those track time are legit!

no kidding. I was really impressed by CT at the district meet in the open 2 and in the 4x2. UNBELIEVABLE!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder