7.…….Hardin Jefferson

8.…….Jasper

9.…….Buna

10.……Evadale

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a few close calls in district in both 4A and 3A, but no upsets. So the Top 10 stays the same.

PNG and Vidor lock horns Tuesday. Hester and Robichau for Vidor, Harrington and Todd for PNG wil make

runs a premier undertaking. Look for Nederland at their park to give a LCM a game, and we might see our 1st upset

as Silsbee and Jasper tangle. 

wonder how that Jasper vs Jasper game will work out?  I think you have a typo ;)

2.….PNG…………Vidor/Central

3.….Vidor…………PNG/Ozen

4.…..LCM…………Nederland/Lumberton

5.…..Bridge City……WOS/Hardin-Jefferson

6.….Westbrook……..Memorial/Humble

7.…..Jasper………….Silsbee/Jasper

8.…..Silsbee………..Jasper/Orangefield

9.….Nederland………LCM/Dayton

10.…Hardin-Jefferson…..OF/BC

Guest 81sDad

One thing about it Ruth you are for sure a homer with your picks. Tell me that Huffman cannot take out some of these teams? Yea right.

Nice showing against Barbers Hill. Tell me where they should be ranked ?. Need some input. 

Look at our record and who we have beaten and strength of schedule Ruth. You going to tell me that we could not beat Silsbee or HJ? U kidding me? Our team has been pretty successful over the past ten years and seems like we get no respect EVER from you guys. That's OK bc it is your site and your rankings just airing it out.

One thing about it Ruth you are for sure a homer with your picks. Tell me that Huffman cannot take out some of these teams? Yea right.

Nice showing against Barbers Hill. Tell me where they should be ranked ?. Need some input. 

Look at our record and who we have beaten and strength of schedule Ruth. You going to tell me that we could not beat Siblsbee or HJ? U kidding me?

What's your record ?  Who have you beat in district?

Guest 81sDad

Look at our record and who we have beaten and strength of schedule Ruth. You going to tell me that we could not beat Siblsbee or HJ? U kidding me?

What's your record ?  Who have you beat in district?

Blink blink Ruth I give in GP, Forest Brook, Smiley, I forget the other but I will get nowhere but again this year we will prove once again that we are not that bad of a ball club. We are ranked in the area top ten here in Houston good enough for me but bro what up over here?

Ruth,This is what you deserve for including a "Houston" team in our rankings. You know very little

about BH district and 81sdad criticism proves it. For some wierd reason you are tied to BH and treat them as locals. I know, you will say we have always included them. Are you now going to add Huffman

to our top 10 because 81sdad is griping? I hope not.

Been a few close calls in district in both 4A and 3A, but no upsets. So the Top 10 stays the same.

PNG and Vidor lock horns Tuesday. Hester and Robichau for Vidor, Harrington and Todd for PNG wil make

runs a premier undertaking. Look for Nederland at their park to give a LCM a game, and we might see our 1st upset as Silsbee and Jasper tangle

Looks like we missed it with Silsbee and Jasper.

It's about time we get some response on these rankings, 81'sDad and Mr Diamond have spoken. Let's get your Top 10 clubs in the area.

Ruth,This is what you deserve for including a "Houston" team in our rankings. You know very little

about BH district and 81sdad criticism proves it. For some wierd reason you are tied to BH and treat them as locals. I know, you will say we have always included them. Are you now going to add Huffman

to our top 10 because 81sdad is griping? I hope not.

"81SDAD criticism proves it".  ??? ??? ???

I'll jump first:

1. BH

2. Vidor

3. LCM

4. Huffman

5. Bridge City

6. PNG

7. Nederland

8. Westbrook

9. Jasper

10. Hardin jefferson/Crosby

Wow what a Homer Poll..... ::)

1. BH

2. Vidor

3. PNG

4. LCM

5. Jasper

6. Bridge City

7. Nederland

8. Huffman

9. Westbrook

10. Everybody else. 

top ten setexas teams.           

1. Vidor                               

2. PNG                                   

3. LCM

4. Jasper

5. BC

6. HJ

7. Westbrook

8. Buna

9. Silsbee

10.Kelly                                                   

Guest BC boy 17

top ten setexas teams.           

1. Vidor                               

2. PNG                                   

3. LCM

4. Jasper

5. BC

6. HJ

7. Westbrook

8. Kelly

9. Ham/Fann

The 3A teams should be BC/Japer/HJ until they prove different on the field. I know Jasper was state champ last year but these are different teams playing this year.

I play 3rd base for huffman. And we are not worried about where you rank us or anything like that. We just go play our game. And the people that see us play no how good we are. But everyone here that is so high and mighty about barbers hill needs a reality check. If you looked at the stat sheet from our game vs. them it will tell you that ross pitched a complete game, hit 93 on the gun, struck out around 8 or 9, and only gave up two hits. What you dont see is that the first two innings every out he recorded was a line drive right at somebody. And we had him on the ropes 2 or 3 times. Just a couple of mistakes and some TERRIBLE calls kept them ahead. Now i have never been a believer in people saying umpires cost us the game. We made some mistakes early. Matter of fact only about 2 of thier runs were earned. But when you run an early steal and the pitcher (Ross) just runs off the mound at the runner without ever stepping off the rubber and no balk is called.. As an umpire that means you suck. An Atlanta Braves scout was at our game and he said that Ross was just an average pitcher that just so happens to throw hard. If thats thier ace then they are gonna have their hands full with PNG, LCM, or whoever they play in that district. So come out and watch them sometime against a good team like us or crosby or even galena park before you give them all this respect they really havent earned yet.

I play 3rd base for huffman. And we are not worried about where you rank us or anything like that. We just go play our game. And the people that see us play no how good we are. But everyone here that is so high and mighty about barbers hill needs a reality check. If you looked at the stat sheet from our game vs. them it will tell you that ross pitched a complete game, hit 93 on the gun, struck out around 8 or 9, and only gave up two hits. What you dont see is that the first two innings every out he recorded was a line drive right at somebody. And we had him on the ropes 2 or 3 times. Just a couple of mistakes and some TERRIBLE calls kept them ahead. Now i have never been a believer in people saying umpires cost us the game. We made some mistakes early. Matter of fact only about 2 of thier runs were earned. But when you run an early steal and the pitcher (Ross) just runs off the mound at the runner without ever stepping off the rubber and no balk is called.. As an umpire that means you suck. An Atlanta Braves scout was at our game and he said that Ross was just an average pitcher that just so happens to throw hard. If thats thier ace then they are gonna have their hands full with PNG, LCM, or whoever they play in that district. So come out and watch them sometime against a good team like us or crosby or even galena park before you give them all this respect they really havent earned yet.

Get your head out of the sand. You got two hits off of Hales in his worst performance in over two years. Every MLB team is looking at Ross,including the Braves....please. And yes he did step off....you've been listening to your coach too much. BH doesn't choke at the plate w/ bases loaded in two different innings...game's over in 6 @ 11-1.  I think you'd be better off focusing on who you are playing in the playoffs not who BH is playing.

Get over your BH phobia...it will make life easier for you.

To post such garbage and let everyone know who you are upfront....speaks volumes...if you catch my drift. Probably not ?

Oh come on. Of course every team is going to be looking at him. He is a lefty that throws low-mid 90's or something like that. I would draft him in a heartbeat if i was a major league team. He has a lot of potential and will probably be in the pros. But that Doesnt make him the best pitcher we have faced by any means. And him having his worse night pretty much means that we were able to hit him better than any other team he has faced. So ill take that as a compliment. And listen to my coach to much? I no what i saw. But it doesnt matter. That one event didnt cost us the game. Nothing the umpires did cost us the game.  Just dont think Barbers Hill beat us. We beat ourselves. You cant make mistakes against a good team like BH and we did. Yes i said good team. I got a little carried away earlier. Barbers Hill is a good team. They will make the playoffs and will be tough to beat in the playoffs. Just hate to see people praise them as a god on here when a lot of them havent even seen them play a good team. But Im done with speaking of barbers hill. We will be ready to play them next time. It will be a good game. And just a refresher 21-4A took out all 3 of the top teams in what was called the best 4A district in texas last year. Maybe it is time to send some love over our ways.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder