SETX Homeruns

This is what I have for PNG (counting scrimmages)

Harrington 5

Rhame 2

Garcia 1

Carnahan 1

If I missed anyone, please post.  Still working on batting averages.  Will try and post tomorrow.  By the way, I don't keep the official books.  I keep them to stay interested in the game.  For official stats, you would have to get that from Coach Stone.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeruns are very tangible - either it is or it isn't.  One thing I have learned is that it solely depends on the book keeper as to batting averages.  I have been to games where a book was being kept in the stands by a kid or a parent and see the next day in the paper some kid with 3 hits when in fact they had a fielders choice and two obvious errors.  JMO

Casey Jackson-4 HR

Blake Snyder-3 HR

Blake Hubbard-2 HR

Matt Hicks-2 HR

Jason Clark-2 HR

Anthony Cessac-1HR

Dustin Breaux-1 HR

Joe Roberston-1 HR

I like what I'm seeing.... ;D...So if Mathews, Moseley, Rhodes, Dillon can get on board we will be having alot of FUNNNNN... ;D ;D

Guest BC boy 17

Casey Jackson-4 HR

Blake Snyder-3 HR

Blake Hubbard-2 HR

Matt Hicks-2 HR

Jason Clark-2 HR

Anthony Cessac-1HR

Dustin Breaux-1 HR

Joe Roberston-1 HR

I like what I'm seeing.... ;D...So if Mathews, Moseley, Rhodes, Dillon can get on board we will be having alot of FUNNNNN... ;D ;D

i think Matthews, Moseley, Rhodes, and obviously Dillon could at least hit one homerun.....that would be pretty neat for the whole team to have hit a homerun  ;D

OZEN PANTHERS

Jimmy Johnson -  Leading the Panther's HR's with  (4)

Albert  Lott -  Next in line with (3)

Gardiner- Hit his 2nd HR last night against LCM Center Field over the flag pole.

Raggett -  Also has (2) HR's

Ryan Taylor -  With(2) as well 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin