Barbers Hill buzzer beater

yodaddy

Calls went BH's way the entire night.........sure!!!!!!!  That is why BH's PG fouled out and several of their players had 4 fouls as well.  If memory serves me correct all of Central's starters were on the court when #2 drove by all 5 of them...  I'm through with this subject as well........I have to get ready and plan my weekend.  Might go catch Dayton on Friday in Pasadena and go on down to LaPorte on Saturday.   Dicky V... tell your brother to deflate the balls, they will last longer in the off-season

;D ;D ;D

The Central Coach is your brother?  Or is brother being used in a way that is not its most literal way?

Brother as in we lived under the same roof and share a mother and father...yes, my brother. I come from a family of basketball coaches.

Gee Dickie, your dad has known me longer than he has known you :D

yeah i watched the game ybarra is a stud

I don't know if he is a stud or not but from the way he took control of that last shot, he definitely have some balls for the game. The average kid would have thrown the ball to another player and not accepted the responsibility of winning the game for his team.

I'm actually curious as to what he does during the summer. The thing I have noticed about a lot of the big-game players is that they play in a constant pressure cooker called AAU. That kid was in too much control to just play ball in Chambers County.

yeah i watched the game ybarra is a stud

I don't know if he is a stud or not but from the way he took control of that last shot, he definitely have some balls for the game. The average kid would have thrown the ball to another player and not accepted the responsibility of winning the game for his team.

I'm actually curious as to what he does during the summer. The thing I have noticed about a lot of the big-game players is that they play in a constant pressure cooker called AAU. That kid was in too much control to just play ball in Chambers County.

Ybarra is quite an athlete...although really doesn't look like one. He grew up in Channelview before moving to BH years ago. Growing up, Brooks was the best shortstop around. I might be mistaken but I'm fairly certain that he doesn't play summer AAU ball or hasn't in the past. Spends alot of time on the golf course....very good golfer.

Brooks missed the early part of bb season w/ foot injury. Since returning in late December, he is averaging 20+/game, including games of 35 (B. Central), 32 ( Galena Park) , and 43 (Huffman ).  Kid can play some ball.

Hats off to the officials for a great called game, both teams had an even amount of free throws. Barbers Hill just stepped up the level and had a clutch player make a play. Great game by both teams, and the refs; and Dick Vitale just needs to shut up the games already over and there is nothing you can do. :P

nothing like the newbies coming out just to stir it up. ::) ::) ::)

Guest coach carter

Our defense was letting them get in the paint the whole game.  This was no exception.  The way this game was called, our boys were scared to breath on the Eagle players, in fear of a foul.  I agree.  There is no way that player even gets in the paint at all.  At the same time, great move by #2.  It sickens me to see this because our kids worked so hard and to have it gone with a topsey turvey layup.  Unreal!!! Un-freakin real!!

#2 is a better player in the SE area, Central just didn't have the skill to stop him.

The game was called pretty even, the players on Central just needed to learn to take a charge.

Guest DickVitale

Hats off to the officials for a great called game, both teams had an even amount of free throws. Barbers Hill just stepped up the level and had a clutch player make a play. Great game by both teams, and the refs; and Dick Vitale just needs to shut up the games already over and there is nothing you can do. :P

Hey, boy....I am NOT a Central fan...at all...I was a spectator at the game and gave my take on it afterwards..I could care less, really..

Hey, boy....I am NOT a Central fan...at all...I was a spectator at the game and gave my take on it afterwards..I could care less, really..

name calling again DickyV?

No you dont.  He has integrity....

And your mother is a man! Shut up! No one is talking to you hick boy!

I knew you could not go 24 hours w/o name-calling---

you are a great man---Hillary is looking for a running mate---you should apply