Central vs Barbers Hill

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Why do you say that dickvitale?

Why do I say what?  I think that Central will win fairly easily, IF they do what they are supposed to do on both ends of the floor..If not, BH will make a game of it..Its the playoffs...And yes, Central's coach is my brother.

What are they "supposed" to do?  Play defense...shoot unguarded shots...play with passion???  These are things I saw them NOT do very well...

They lost to LCM!!! at home no less.  Not saying central isnt talented but BH beat Dayton by almost 30 (which central lost to) and according to sources close to BH, LCM got handled pretty easily at BH. Seems like to me, BH is the favorite.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, but I know how Central is capable of playing..Now, will they play up to their capabilities is something altogether different...Keep in mind that it is very difficult to gage how good one team is based on what they did against a common opponent.  It all comes down to match ups. Some teams just match up better against certain teams. It really has no bearing on who beat who... ;)

BH blew out Dayton before all the football boys came back... Dayton did not even hit thier stride to middle of district (because of the deep football playoff run)... This is a different Dayton Team...  Also, LCM did not hit a stride until late district... It is a different LCM team now too...  You cant look at November and December to judge all teams...  For instance Madison in Houston looked like a top 3 in State team in November and December but the turned aroung and lost five games in Disctrict and became the third place team and unranked...  Teams mature and get those football atheletes into the rythm of the game in like January (if they go deep in the playoffs like Dayton did)...  So now you are comparing Apples to Oranges!!!

BH blew out Dayton before all the football boys came back... Dayton did not even hit thier stride to middle of district (because of the deep football playoff run)... This is a different Dayton Team...  Also, LCM did not hit a stride until late district... It is a different LCM team now too...  You cant look at November and December to judge all teams...  For instance Madison in Houston looked like a top 3 in State team in November and December but the turned aroung and lost five games in Disctrict and became the third place team and unranked...  Teams mature and get those football atheletes into the rythm of the game in like January (if they go deep in the playoffs like Dayton did)...  So now you are comparing Apples to Oranges!!!

thanks ... I didn't want to have to go into all that.

thanks ... I didn't want to have to go into all that.

;)

It'll be a mirror image of the LC-M and Dayton games.  They jump out to a lead, we'll rally back and take the lead and look like we'll run away with it.  We'll somehow let the team come back and make it interesting.  Shorttexas1 said this before.  We dont' know how to blow teams out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder