Hawk Hecklers

MWhizzie

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so shall we go to lamar and make Northwestern State feel so bad that they will never play bball again

I have spoke with the HJ principle and he will be discussing this with the Senior Hawk Hecklers on Wednesday.  I currently have 100 tickets that are available for the Hecklers for Saturday nights game.  You guys get with Mr. Nolte and let me know!!!!  If you choose to do it, come early so that you can get in front of the LU student section....that will be the closest to the visitors bench.

so shall we go to lamar and make Northwestern State feel so bad that they will never play bball again

I have spoke with the HJ principle and he will be discussing this with the Senior Hawk Hecklers on Wednesday.  I currently have 100 tickets that are available for the Hecklers for Saturday nights game.  You guys get with Mr. Nolte and let me know!!!!  If you choose to do it, come early so that you can get in front of the LU student section....that will be the closest to the visitors bench.

I hope one is for me...

thats awesome. im pumped.

I spoke with the principal today and The Hecklers have too many conflicts for Saturdays game.  They have a baseball game, hopefully the girls basketball regional final game and another school function on Saturday.  Maybe we can try for the final home game of the year against Nichols State. 

Good luck to all HJ events this weekend!!!!!  We will try again Hecklers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder