Here are the categories:

Most beloved poster

Most hated poster

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

PLACE YOUR VOTES TODAY!! This should be interesting!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the categories:

Most beloved poster                  COOP

Most hated poster                      Dickie V

Most intellectual poster              Me

Most obnoxious poster               

Funniest poster                        Catman

Most improved poster               

Most valuable poster                  Bullets

PLACE YOUR VOTES TODAY!! This should be interesting!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Most beloved poster me!!! ;D ;D

Most hated poster             DickVitale (you seem to have enemies, dude! lol)

Most intellectual poster Shorttexas1  (always has a valiad point)

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster CATMAN (I can ge a laugh out of him every time)

Most improved poster THEBRAIN (A lot of people including myself questioned his way of thinking.  Came a long way, be he's ok now!)

Most valuable poster KFDM COOP (MVP of the leauge...Kerry Cooper)

This is all I have for now!

Guest DickVitale

You know, strangely enough, I LIKE to be the bad guy... ;D...I speak my mind, and everybody can't handle that, although, I SHOULD be the most intellectual on the board!! :D...That should not bring me enemies, though, should it? ::)

You know, strangely enough, I LIKE to be the bad guy... ;D...I speak my mind, and everybody can't handle that, although, I SHOULD be the most intellectual on the board!! :D...That should not bring me enemies, though, should it? ::)

singing "If I caould, woulda, shoulda... that's what they always say"

Dickie V...  You are who you are... You make a lot of posters neck hair stand on end... intellegent people are also subjective.... and you are in no way subjective...  DickieV way or the highway...  But you are one of the reasons I post...  I love arguing with you.

Most beloved poster me!!! ;D ;D

Most hated poster              DickVitale (you seem to have enemies, dude! lol)

Most intellectual poster Shorttexas1  (always has a valiad point)

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster CATMAN (I can ge a laugh out of him every time)

Most improved poster THEBRAIN (A lot of people including myself questioned his way of thinking.  Came a long way, be he's ok now!)

Most valuable poster KFDM COOP (MVP of the leauge...Kerry Cooper)

This is all I have for now!

Your right about thebrain....

Sorry Dickie no one is obnoxious on this site!!! ::)

Most beloved poster

Most hated poster        MWhizzie

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

I'm going to have to do some thinking about this, but that one was a no brainer :)

HAHA AGREED!!!!!!!

Most beloved poster  Love me some BMTSOULJA  (watches lots of games, and is unbiased)

Most hated poster    Dickey V

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster  Dickey V (Easiest of them all, Dickey V= Biased and ignorant comments)

Funniest poster  Lazeek and his ref comments LOL

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster  KFDM COOP (2nd easiest)

Also, Craziest quote of the year:  By guess who????  None other than DICKEY V:

I gotta run, but to quote the late Pimp C again..."That ( concerning the Yates team) is MY opinion!! I am entitled to my opinion, you may not like it or agree, but it's MY OPINION! That's how I feel!" I did not say they were not very good, I said I was not impressed with Yates... BTW, I FORGOT more basketball than most of you on here will ever even know in this lifetime, and I have been around this game MY ENTIRE life, so I think I know a little something about it...Think about that one for a second...Gotta go....CHUUUUUUUCH!

HAHAHAHAHA  Oh BTW, Im still thinking about it, yeah about how dumb that statement was!!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Hey (Icky), I was quoting Pimp C (rapper from UGK) in a funny radio interview that he did a few months back....It was SUPPOSED to be a joke...People that heard the interview knew exactly what I was talking about. Square folk like yourself who thought I was actually serious....well...just don't know...You people should get the sticks out of your rear and loosen up a bit....geesh!! ::)...

Where you quoting Pimp C on this part: That ( concerning the Yates team) is MY opinion!!

OR  This part:

BTW, I FORGOT more basketball than most of you on here will ever even know in this lifetime, and I have been around this game MY ENTIRE life, so I think I know a little something about it

Because I get the 1st part of that, but I don't think you were quoting Pimp C on the 2nd part

Guest DickVitale

Oh, the second part is ALL ME....That part is FACT....The "chuuuuch" part and the first part, I was joking around..But the part about me forgetting more basketball than most of you know...Thats all me... :D

And that is why I underlined, Bolded, and Italicized the part you wrote, because it was exactly what I said Crazy and Dumb. 

I got your joking part, just thought the YOUR PART should have been posted in Texas Monthly's "Bum Steer Awards"  LOL   

If I told you once Dickey V, I told you a thousand times, READ, REREAD, then REREAD again before you press SEND on your Post.  It will make you alot more Creditable on the site, better yet, send them to me 1st and I will approve them before they get posted.  But then again, you might not have many post that way....

Guest DickVitale

;D...Hey man, are you doubting the BDI?....BALD DOME INDEX!! There a lot of knowledge in the old bald dome!!.....

Ag, I forgot about best broadcaster.....OK, we'll add that one!! :D

Most beloved poster

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

I'm going to have to do some thinking about this, but that one was a no brainer :)

haha im surprised you are the first person to nominate this one. he can go under most obnoxious as well. and most valuable poster- lazeek.

Most beloved poster

Most intellectual poster

Most obnoxious poster

Funniest poster

Most improved poster

Most valuable poster

Most obnoxious poster  MWhizzie

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin