Central At Vidor Predictions Friday?

My thoughts have NOT changed...I meant what I said.  But we are not even talking about that in this thread, so once again I ask.....why? ???

According to your "Lumberton Theory" then Dayton should have beaten the crap out of Vidor---but Vidor beat the crap out of Dayton---AND the reason you are getting called out is that this kind of thinking is obsolete and grotesque--leave it in the past where it belongs

Guest DickVitale

LUMBERTON and their lack of basketball athletes have NOTHING to do with THIS THREAD...Why do you continue to beat a dead horse?  Get over it. PLEASE. :o...My "theory" has nothing to do with anything you are attempting to prove...goodness...

LUMBERTON and their lack of basketball athletes have NOTHING to do with THIS THREAD...Why do you continue to beat a dead horse?  Get over it. PLEASE. :o...My "theory" has nothing to do with anything you are attempting to prove...goodness...

You asked the question "why"---the above is my answer to YOUR question--now that I have answered it that is all that I have to say---enjoy your day

Most posters on this thread seem to agree with DickVitale and myself, Central should take this one. My only concern is that if Central does not get 20 easy points off turnovers like they had in the first game, they may lose their advantage. But I am sure that will not be the case. By the way Diamond-J I will take issue with something you stated. Since Vidor was included in with DickVitale's "theory" which we stand by, it cannot be known as the "Lumberton Theory" even though it was on a Lumberton thread. Please give DickVitale the credit  and respect he deserves and refer to this as the "Dick Theory" from now on. Thank you very much.

What's my deal? I had to take issue with Diamond-J because I did not believe he was taking you seriously, I mean us. The "Lumberton Theory" just did not sound right to me. After all, that is your theory, not Lumberton's. Diamond-J was trying to steal the credit from you and give it all to Lumberton. I believe your name should be included in your theory, after all, it's your theory. Vidor did not try to steal all the credit for your theory, why should Lumberton receive any credit? The "Dick Theory" just sounds right and gives you the credit that you deserve. No need to thank me.

Guest DickVitale

OK I will say it again so that I am clear.....THERE ARE NO BASKETBALL PLAYERS IN LUMBERTON...We do have that understood, right? If you play for Lumberton, you probably already know that.  So what does that have to do with Vidor? I said a while back that Vidor was competitive over the last few years in basketball due to Brian English's building of it before moving on to Nederland.  Their current coach has done a good job of upholding it since Brian left....So, where is the problem? Is that very far off of the mark? Did Lumberton get some move-ins from the north end of Beaumont (doubt that) that I have not heard of? Soooo, whats the problem...Was my statement MONTHS ago not accurate, or just too brutally honest? Just trying to understand where YOU are coming from..

I agree with you Dick. But all the people that read the thread we are refering to will understand that Vidor and Lumberton had the same problems except Vidor had a great coach in English. Central should crush Vidor's hope for a playoff spot Friday night just like Dayton did. You should not try to be so defensive, it makes you look weak.

Guest DickVitale

wow....wow...some people will never get it...that is my last response to you. I only responded because I figured I hurt your feelings, but you are just....never mind, have a good day...next thread please.....LOCK IT COOP!! ;D

LOCK IT COOP and beam me up Scotty, DickVitale thinks he hurt my feelings. I am never hurt by the truth, it is called constructive criticism. That is not what I heard coming from you. Central had better bring their A game, most of you here may be disappointed.

Coop asked us to stay on topic. You said you were no longer going to respond to my comments, I guess that was the truth also. I am trying real hard Coop.

And by the way BmtS. running makes me tired, could we slow this game down a bit, Vidor only suits up 7 players and one of those is a freshman.

And I might also add that Central has nothing to worry about from Vidor. Just because they (Vidor)beat LCM, Nederland, Lumberton and Dayton only means their lucky streak is about to end Friday night in Vidor where Central always playes their best.

Most posters on this thread seem to agree with DickVitale and myself, Central should take this one. My only concern is that if Central does not get 20 easy points off turnovers like they had in the first game, they may lose their advantage. But I am sure that will not be the case. By the way Diamond-J I will take issue with something you stated. Since Vidor was included in with DickVitale's "theory" which we stand by, it cannot be known as the "Lumberton Theory" even though it was on a Lumberton thread. Please give DickVitale the credit  and respect he deserves and refer to this as the "Dick Theory" from now on. Thank you very much.

I appolgize to Trad---the "Dick Theory" is much more appropriate--in fact it is perfect

Thank you Diamond-J for the heart felt apology. The only question I, well two questions are left really. First question: If Lumberton have no basketball players, according to the "Dick Theory" why did Lumberton go to a lot of trouble to  hire a basketball coach? And the second question is since they did hire a basketball coach with no basketball players do you believe President Bush should include more money in his economic stimulus package for Lumberton since they are having to pay a coach for nothing?

I would like to apologize to Vidor and Lumberton for all the stupid things I have said to make my point. DickVitale should know better and I expect more out of him than most. There are just some things said on this board that go, overboard. I am finished with this idiotic thread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin