Central At Vidor Predictions Friday?

DickVitale you are right once again. Vidor has no coach and no players. (See "What is wrong with Lumberton thread")They are all in Nederland. Once Coach English left Vidor cannot win any games, especially against Nederland. Coach English is the only reason they won any games anyway. Memo to Vidor: NO NEED TO SHOW UP, DICK AND TRAD KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE, THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE. Golly gee Mr. Kent, I almost feel like a basketball genius like Dick.

Guest DickVitale

Oh boy here we go again.. ::)...Look that is MY prediction based upon MY knowledge of the teams.  I don't know WHERE you pulled that other crap from.  Do you pick Vidor? OK, fine by me...Who cares, man! :o

Third place in district is up for grabs.. that's why Vidor was never a underdog to LCM, Ned, or anyone else...  But Ozen and Central are number 1 & 2 in this district and Vidor fans should expect a lose Friday...  Show up and play Vidor kids and show you belong...

Jags by 10... We don't know how to blow teams out YET!

Dayton stll has a Dugat and he's pretty dang good.  AJ may not be as good as Henry in basketball (he's D1 in football though) but he's still the best Dayton has right now.  Ronnie Powell is also a hell of a player.  Dayton may be struggling, but they are still very dangerous.  They would be worlds better if Cody Green had played this year as well. 

DickVitale You are a really hard on people that agree with you. But I would like to visit with you for just a minute. Would it be possible to increase our point spread over the coachless non athletic Pirates of Vidor. Surely you have not forgoten the Lumberton thread already? The way I see this is the Jags beat them by 7 earlier in the season and the Jags have improved alot since then. But you only increased the point spread by an additional 3 points. I don't get it Dick. Are we really looking at a blowout here and we are just trying to let the Pirates off easy so they will at least show up?

Guest DickVitale

All I can say is.......why? ???.....why? Do you WANT me to say something controversial? What are you trying to accomplish? Go to study hall, kid.

According to DickV--as I remember it---Vidor has the same problem as Lumberton---I guess his theory is now debunked--has been for a while

Central should win this one but if Vidor plays with extreme discipline they could pull off the upset--I'm going with Vidor at home by 2---with freethrows being the difference

Dick you may not remember what you said but the Lumberton people still do. I am only agreeing to what you yourself have said. Now are we going to increase our point spread over the hapless Pirates or not? Study hall is another exellent idea. You are truely a genius. I am on my way as we speak.

My thoughts have NOT changed...I meant what I said.  But we are not even talking about that in this thread, so once again I ask.....why? ???

Why you ask? Because sometimes we say things that people will always hold us to the fire on, be it right or wrong. Just ask Don Imus(the nappy quote), Rafael Palmero(I didn't use steriods), George H. Bush( no new taxes), and many,many others, including yours truely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder