What's going on with aTm?

I'm a longhorn through and through, but over the past couple of seasons i've started following aggie basketball.  i'd been really impressed with them all year, but they've looked awful their last two games.  Tech smoked them, and then K-state pounded them again today.  I believe they'll bounce back, but they need to make some changes.  What do you think is going on with the aggies, and what changes do you think they need to make?

I'm a longhorn through and through, but over the past couple of seasons i've started following aggie basketball.  i'd been really impressed with them all year, but they've looked awful their last two games.  Tech smoked them, and then K-state pounded them again today.  I believe they'll bounce back, but they need to make some changes.  What do you think is going on with the aggies, and what changes do you think they need to make?

Bottom line, they miss Acie Law at the point. They just don't have that guard that can take the game in his hands and either win it or make his teammates better down the stretch. Their inside game is much better than last year, but if you can't get the ball to them, it doesn't really matter.

Still a long ways to go. Hopefully this is the wakeup call they needed. Otherwise we maybe seeing the true Aggie team, more hype than substance. I hope not.

Man who knows what is wrong but hopefully they will get it going when they face Baylor Wed. I am really hoping that Jordan will play like he is capable of and dominates inside. I was not impressed with KState at all and cannot wait until the Ag's catch them later in the year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin