*New Year's Day Predictions...LU vs. Texas Tech?*

KFDM COOP

Guest abovetherim

After watching the game last night, I thought today about how we let a 20 pt lead get down to 7. This has happened in at least 4 games this season. Just my opinion here, I think Coach Roc was playing the second half not to lose instead of playing to win. The game had a faster pace in the first half and "we" slowed down the game and went into a half-court game. This isn't the strength of this team. I think Coach Roc needs to review the game film and re-think our strenths vs weakness.

I'm still on the Coach Roc bandwagon but I can see how some people are starting to have questions.

Now, prediction for Lamar versus TT, Lamar wins in a major upset by 4. Going with my heart here.

Guest coachacola

They moved this game to 6pm due to Tech playing a bowl game earlier that day.  Not sure if that helps or hurts LU.  But Tech is 6-5 on the season with all 6 wins at home and all 5 losses on the road.  They just lost a very good and top 25 team Standford by 1.  If LU can stay within 10 points I'll be happy.

Oh didn't know that thanks for the correction.

I'm thinking....

LU 61

Texas Tech 54

The defense will play as hard as they have all season, the offense will struggle, but still have one of there best performances thanks to their strong D.

Guest coachacola

This is certainly a winnable game.  Texas Tech is not a good team this year.  It's nice to catch them when they're down, and it would be really nice to beat them while they're down.

I'll have to disagree with you on that.  They're a good team, just not a great team.  They beat Gonzaga and almost beat Stanford, a top 25 team, but also lost to Centenary.  Maybe Lamar can finally put it all together and play 40 minutes of great basketball and win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder