Republicans don't deserve...

24 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't agree with your assertion, but MTG is the right's response to AOC.  what a couple of morons.

MTG is out there sometimes, but I haven't heard her mentioning defund the police or praising hamas.

MTG is a little nutty, AOC is flat out dangerous.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

MTG is out there sometimes, but I haven't heard her mentioning defund the police or praising hamas.

MTG is a little nutty, AOC is flat out dangerous.

I'd argue the way MTG carries herself and the lack of respect and decorum she has is dangerous in a different way.  And she's not a little nutty, she's a whole fruitcake.  Would love to see both of them replaced, regardless.

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'd argue the way MTG carries herself and the lack of respect and decorum she has is dangerous in a different way.  And she's not a little nutty, she's a whole fruitcake.  Would love to see both of them replaced, regardless.

I guess it's like Trump and Biden, I can drill down to the policies and votes rather than get sidetracked by decorum.

AOC is dangerous, don't see MTG as a danger at all, more annoying than anything.

She expected Mike Johnson to keep his promises and he's in a position where he can't do it and she's not letting up, which she eventually will have to.

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess it's like Trump and Biden, I can drill down to the policies and votes rather than get sidetracked by decorum.

AOC is dangerous, don't see MTG as a danger at all, more annoying than anything.

She expected Mike Johnson to keep his promises and he's in a position where he can't do it and she's not letting up, which she eventually will have to.

good news is as best I can tell AOC is a lot less dangerous than she was.  A lot of the momentum has gone out of that ultra wacko movement she's such an important part of.  Ultra lefties getting run out of offices all over the country these days.  

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

She was the only one at the SOTU wearing a MAGA hat. 

She is exactly what all of MAGA is…. Moronic. 

Wow. Where did you buy that soapbox? I want one. I wonder how embarrassing I would look on it though. I think I have an idea.

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m certainly glad those energy independent, secure border, lowest minority unemployment days are behind us and we’re back to living high on the hog with your guys.

The American people won't put Rs back in charge of the House after how bad they've screwed it up this time... 

And they would be right for refusing to do so.  

The difference between Dems and Repubs is that Republicans eat their own.

It's the height of stupidity.  Or depth, depending on your perception.  

The darlings on the right want nothing more than to stop anything that isn't MAGA approved 100%.  They fire their own speakers, primary them, etc.  

Dems just aren't as dumb as the Radial Right. 

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The American people won't put Rs back in charge of the House after how bad they've screwed it up this time... 

The darlings on the right want nothing more than to stop anything that isn't MAGA approved 100%.  They fire their own speakers, primary them, etc.  

You give way too much credit as to the intelligence of the American voter. By the way, do you vote?

You have convinced me. I will now vote for Democrats to represent Texas in the House because of the actions of Taylor Greene. (I was laughing so hard I was barely able to type that.)

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

By eat their own you mean hold them accountable, right?

Too bad the Republicans aren’t just like the democrats and fall in lockstep and mindlessly follow each other.

Your MAGA argument is really pathetic, lol, and I think even you know it.

By the way, who is MAGA, is it Trump or MTG, because they disagree on Johnson.

14 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I was waiting on someone to pull out the "fall in lockstep" line... lol 

D's going to have senate, house and presidency... I won't complain too much cause I ain't voting for any of these clowns... the ones that line up with my interests gets no attention

lol

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

By eat their own you mean hold them accountable, right?

Too bad the Republicans aren’t just like the democrats and fall in lockstep and mindlessly follow each other.

Your MAGA argument is really pathetic, lol, and I think even you know it.

By the way, who is MAGA, is it Trump or MTG, because they disagree on Johnson.

Hold them accountable? Like here in Texas where we have, by any definition, the most conservative Speaker that we’ve ever had. He pushed through an abortion ban and border security measures, reduced school taxes, etc… and the people who put him in office are firing him for not being MAGA enough. 

Every third commercial on TV is Trump (or somebody who supports Trump) calling Phelan a RINO and supporting an impotent replacement for the most powerful person in the House. 

It’s 100% MAGA, and it’s 12000% stupid. 

“oh, he didn’t do those things by himself” says everyone who doesn’t understand parliamentary procedure. 

On 5/1/2024 at 6:32 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I suppose that soap box is wide enough for you and Hillary, the one that calls MAGAs deplorables? 

1 hour ago, mat said:

I suppose that soap box is wide enough for you and Hillary, the one that calls MAGAs deplorables? 

If the red hat fits, wear it. 

It helps the rest of us figure out who the morons are before they open their mouths and make it obvious.