Lumberton/ Waller field--Deer Park/SETXSPORTS.COM WILL BROADCAST GAME

oldcoach

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to take the time to wish Lumberton goodluck this week you guys have had a magical season and are still rolling strong.

You have represented our district well along with Dayton and my Indians. I hope you continue your dream season with a big win this weekend.

Goodluck Raiders

Guest BIG HOUSE

I am saying sorry to all the WO-S FANS.......about mistaken ST4life to be a MUSTANG.....Congrats and good luck on your state run......

Now I completely understand why ST4life is so disgruntled(he's a Silsbee fan)Silsbee hasn't beaten L-TOWN in prolly a DECADE... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ST4Life you do not have a CLUE!! I was at that game when Silsbee lost to Lamarque,Yall CHOKED!!! You definitely had the better team but was intimidated by the almighty Lamarque, woooooo. Yeah whatever, these Lumberton players are not intimidated by ANYONE!! They will find a way to win!!

Evidently you would not know a good football team if it hit you like a L-Train!!

Hold on there Raider88. Even though I am along for the ride with the L-Train and loving every minute of it btw, I am still a Silsbee Tiger fan first and foremost. To say the Tigers choked in that regional final game with LaMarque in '98 is not true. Yes, Silsbee fumbled a couple of times down near the goaline, but the breaks just went LaMarque's way that night, that's football. I thought they were two evenly matched teams and mistakes, either forced or unforced, would determine the outcome. Tigers lost that game 21-12, but depending on how the ball bounced, that could have been a Tiger win or it could have been a bigger loss than it was. That's the breaks, I saw no choking from where I was sitting.

Guest ST4life

I am saying sorry to all the WO-S FANS.......about mistaken ST4life to be a MUSTANG.....Congrats and good luck on your state run......

Now I completely understand why ST4life is so disgruntled(he's a Silsbee fan)Silsbee hasn't beaten L-TOWN in prolly a DECADE... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

They have not even played Lumberton in a real game in a decade

so why even start crap that you cant back up

Silsbee has put out far more better players in football than lumberton

who cares anyway we all know that this will probably be the last time the L-train gets a run to the play-offs

You dont know nothing about LaMarque and when they where good I was on the sideline when Silsbee played LaMarque in the Astrodome and that was a good LaMarque team. Ive seen what LaMarque is all about and this year wasnt a true LaMarque team. since your the wizz why dont you look up some of there stats compared to this years stop trying to play mister nice guy and spill the beans :)

Sorry to bust your bubble but silsbee hasn't ever played lamarque in the dome, so i know ur mistaken, but yes those both were great teams!

Before i get a lashing i want to apologize for misunderstanding the silsbee teams were talking about. i was talking about the early 90's team

Well actually Silsbee did play Lamarque in the Dome, I was there. They lost. The next week Dayton lost to Lamarque. I think both teams should have beaten Lamarque. This was the same year I think that Nederland blew a HUGE lead to Bay City.

Another thing is Lumberton played Silsbee just a couple of years ago in Sailsbee and BLEW them out, the year before they played in L-Town and Lumberton won. Remember there are 10 years in a decade!!

Well actually Silsbee did play Lamarque in the Dome, I was there. They lost. The next week Dayton lost to Lamarque. I think both teams should have beaten Lamarque. This was the same year I think that Nederland blew a HUGE lead to Bay City.

Another thing is Lumberton played Silsbee just a couple of years ago in Sailsbee and BLEW them out, the year before they played in L-Town and Lumberton won. Remember there are 10 years in a decade!!

You are correct Raider88, Silsbee did lose to LaMarque in the Dome in '98. But you are wrong about the Dayton game. Dayton lost to LaMarque the week before in the regional semis. Silsbee played LaMarque in the regional final.

As for the Lumberton-Silsbee series, Lumberton has a current 4 game win streak over the Tigers. The Raiders won in 2000,2001,2002,and 2003. Their other win was in 1984. Silsbee leads the all time series 15-5. They started playing each other in 1978.

As for blowing them out last time, that is wrong too. The last 2 games were 18-16 and 24-16, far from blow outs.

COME ON PEOPLE IF THIS ALL YALL EVER HAVE TME TO  DUE IS LIVE N THE PAST THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT NOW AND WHATS AHEAD, WHO CARES WHO DO WHAT BACK THEN THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTER NOW, HELL I PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YEARS AGO WE SHOULD HAVE WON ALOT OF GAMES WHO CARES BE PROUD OF THE KIDS THAT ARE PLAYING NOW AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED THIS YEAR !!!!

[move]SICK EM MILOW[/move]

Guest ST4life

Sorry to bust your bubble but silsbee hasn't ever played lamarque in the dome, so i know ur mistaken, but yes those both were great teams!

Before i get a lashing i want to apologize for misunderstanding the silsbee teams were talking about. i was talking about the early 90's team

i hope you feel stupid because you where proved wrong  :o

Guest ST4life

Hey ST4life!  How's basketball season going?  Cause your tigers started about 3 weeks ago and we are still playing football.   

well basketball season is going alot better than L-towns and dont worry your footbal season well end soon also  ;D

HEY GUYS,  WHY ALL THE TRASH TALK.  MAY THE BEST MEN WIN.  AS FOR AS I AM CONCERNED LUMBERTON HAS THE BEST.  THESE BOYS ARE PILOT , GRACIOUS AND EXTREMELY TALENTED.  GUYS DON'T LET TRASH TALK GET YOU DOWN, LE IT PUMP YOU UP.  A BBBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGG RAIDER FAN WIN OR LOSE.  WE LOVE YA ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder