***UIL State Championship Thread***

PhatMack19

I was told two years ago by a coach at NS, that NS was about to be in nose dive talent wise. Then they went to state last two years and thought maybe he didn’t know what he was talking, but know I’m starting to see that NS might on the way down as far as winning state. Who knows though, I guess ask Izzy. Lol

10 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

I bet!

Like Belichek don’t have anything to do with defense.    Like Saban and Gary Joseph don’t have anything to do with defense. 

Defensive coaches that turn head coach don’t lose their identity.

North Shore don’t give up 35 halfway through the 3rd with him on the sideline.   Head coach or DC!

In 2018 we gave up over 400 yards rushing to DV…guess who was head coach? Lol you speaking on what you have no clue about seriously 

6 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

I was told two years ago by a coach at NS, that NS was about to be in nose dive talent wise. Then they went to state last two years and thought maybe he didn’t know what he was talking, but know I’m starting to see that NS might on the way down as far as winning state. Who knows though, I guess ask Izzy. Lol

Lol what coach you talked to? Can’t be the same ones I talk to…cause I’ve been told the 8th grade class is loaded. 

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Lol what coach you talked to? Can’t be the same ones I talk to…cause I’ve been told the 8th grade class is loaded. 

Some coach that walked into a conversion me and the campus cops were having. I didn’t ID the guy.

Edited by WOSdrummer99
Language

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Actually, it’s still debatable that NS is actually pulling their talent from the ‘zone around the school and/or Galena Park…

Lmaoooooo bruh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ NS has “limited” open enrollment…meaning you don’t have to live in the zone to attend the school. 

1 minute ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I’m not part of the program…I was and it’s documented. Stop speaking on stuff you have no clue about…you look silly seriously 

You not currently and haven’t been for a while. We know because you’ve beat your chest here enough telling all of us that you’re the greatest coach ever. You weren’t even a HC, now who looks silly?😂

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

You not currently and haven’t been for a while. We know because you’ve beat your chest here enough telling all of us that you’re the greatest coach ever. You weren’t even a HC, now who looks silly?😂

Again speaking on what you have no clue about…when was the last time I coached since you know so much?

You gotta be a Head Coach to be apart of a program & have ties to it? 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

No where near the same demographics man 🤦🏽‍♂️

Actually it’s way more closer than you think.  Here’s the numbers.

This is the demographics GP…

91.9%
Hispanic

4.1%
White

3.4%
Black

0.3%
American Indian/Alaska Native

0.3%
Two or More Races

0.1%
Asian

Here it is for NS…

71.4%
Hispanic

23.1%
Black

3.5%
White

1.0%
Asian

0.6%
Two or More Races

0.3%
American Indian/Alaska Native

So , Hispanic is the overwhelming majority as we all know.  But now the 20% dispensaries in black athletes.  Somehow, MS convinced the whole majority of them to play sports…  not buying that.