Beaumont Basketball

BADSANTA

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Beaumont could have 2 schools making a deep run in the 6A playoffs this year. I also saw a 6-5" or so kid playing at Marshall Middle School who is dominating. Looks like Beaumont will be in the running for state a few more years. 

And word on the street is he'll end up at BU...

On 12/6/2023 at 1:01 PM, BADSANTA said:

Beaumont could have 2 schools making a deep run in the 6A playoffs this year. I also saw a 6-5" or so kid playing at Marshall Middle School who is dominating. Looks like Beaumont will be in the running for state a few more years. 

I've heard both schools may be moving to 5A - Anyone else hear this? 

A lot of these kids have familes who've moved from town to town by the time they make it to high school. It's nothing unusual. Kids leaving for different schools works in many directions.

The girl that Silsbee lost to West Brook went from Woodville to Silsbee to WB.

The Moore kid has family in Silsbee. NOT saying that means anything as to where he ends up playing.

7 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

correct... 

but they usually talk like Silsbee has been stealing kids from Bmt schools that aren't from Silsbee. 

But they don't wanna talk about Yates not being from Beaumont... He is a Kountze kid

One or both of his parents are from Kountze.  Yates was definitely a Beaumont kid.  Try again.  

4 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

A lot of these kids have familes who've moved from town to town by the time they make it to high school. It's nothing unusual. Kids leaving for different schools works in many directions.

The girl that Silsbee lost to West Brook went from Woodville to Silsbee to WB.

The Moore kid has family in Silsbee. NOT saying that means anything as to where he ends up playing.

True.  I was just poking folks ribs a little.  Lol

2 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

Yates is a Kountze kid. 
ask where he went to elementary school and what football/basketball league he grew up in before moving schools to Bmt. 

Address the Beaumont kid on the ‘19 state championship basketball team.  Also, address the Other Beaumont kid on the 2016 football team that set every record imaginable on offense while also winning a state title that same year in basketball…one of your key defenders…

33 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Address the Beaumont kid on the ‘19 state championship basketball team.  Also, address the Other Beaumont kid on the 2016 football team that set every record imaginable on offense while also winning a state title that same year in basketball…one of your key defenders…

Name them so I can address them 

Tre Jones? Calvin Tyler? 

Everyone knows Tre is a Silsbee kid. Dad from Silsbee, mom from Kountze. Lived in Silsbee, went to school in Silsbee.. they moved to Bmt and he went to legacy… then moved BACK to Silsbee. 

LiL C… dad from Silsbee 

1 hour ago, Unbelievableee said:

Name them so I can address them 

Tre Jones? Calvin Tyler? 

Everyone knows Tre is a Silsbee kid. Dad from Silsbee, mom from Kountze. Lived in Silsbee, went to school in Silsbee.. they moved to Bmt and he went to legacy… then moved BACK to Silsbee. 

LiL C… dad from Silsbee 

Jordan Adams - Beaumont.  Calvin Tyler (lil C) - Beaumont 

There’s others , but I wanted to name the two with the most impact on Silsbee athletic program…