Beaumont Basketball

BADSANTA

51 minutes ago, Unbelievableee said:

Jordyn is a Beaumont kid 100% 

Tyler is not. 

Like I said, there are not that many that came from Bmt that weren’t Silsbee kids. 

Lil C was Beaumont all the way.  Only thing is his Dad is from Silsbee.  His mom is from Beaumont.  Lil C has went to school all these years in Beaumont.  But what do I know.  

AND there are OTHER examples.  I’m just naming two to prove my point…I’m glad that you’ve admitted to ONE…

17 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

Name them so I can address them 

Tre Jones? Calvin Tyler? 

Everyone knows Tre is a Silsbee kid. Dad from Silsbee, mom from Kountze. Lived in Silsbee, went to school in Silsbee.. they moved to Bmt and he went to legacy… then moved BACK to Silsbee. 

LiL C… dad from Silsbee 

Tre jones most definitely went to elementary and middle school(Marshall) in bmt

14 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

Jordyn is a Beaumont kid 100% 

Tyler is not. 

Like I said, there are not that many that came from Bmt that weren’t Silsbee kids. 

Whattttttt? Lil C born and raised in Beaumont…attended BISD every year he was in school EXCEPT his senior year lol yall gotta be stopped 

On 12/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Coach_Izzy said:

Whattttttt? Lil C born and raised in Beaumont…attended BISD every year he was in school EXCEPT his senior year lol yall gotta be stopped 

No yall gotta be stopped. You act like silsbee just goes out and recruits kids. Family ties are a thing. His dad is from Silsbee. He knew to get OUT OF BMT and go back to his roots. Silsbee. 

1 hour ago, Unbelievableee said:

No yall gotta be stopped. You act like silsbee just goes out and recruits kids. Family ties are a thing. His dad is from Silsbee. He knew to get OUT OF BMT and go back to his roots. Silsbee. 

You really don’t know that story.  And it wasn’t about getting out of Beaumont with him.  I got the story from the horses mouth, but go ahead…🤦🏿🤦🏿