#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

All I want to know is, How does Bellville have all these big giant kids playing almost every year? As a Teenager growing up in Central Texas, We would stay away from the Bellville area Dance Halls, and functions, cause they were full of Big Hairy Fat Girls. But I guess this has allowed them to have some good Football over the years, that and the Slot T? lol 

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

17 pages...👈

Lot of great games this week.

This is the hidden content, please

3rd round will see some good teams stay home next week.

You not kidding wow, but  I will be at yours rooting yall on. This will be alot better than the one I watched there last week. El campo never had a chance.

20 minutes ago, Bring back the 50 defense said:

You not kidding wow, but  I will be at yours rooting yall on. This will be alot better than the one I watched there last week. El campo never had a chance.

Yeah we scrimmaged El Campo this year and I could tell they may have a tough time this season 

12 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

All I want to know is, How does Bellville have all these big giant kids playing almost every year? As a Teenager growing up in Central Texas, We would stay away from the Bellville area Dance Halls, and functions, cause they were full of Big Hairy Fat Girls. But I guess this has allowed them to have some good Football over the years, that and the Slot T? lol 

Dunno about Bellville but Beaumont used to be the NFL capitol of the world. Things change everywhere.