#2 Silsbee vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

48 minutes ago, Tigernutt said:

What everyone is forgetting is ........ Since the first game of the season once Silsbee gets up by 2 touchdowns you are going to get a dose of run the ball only. So IF we wanted to run up the scores we could have. Silsbee QB could have 5,000 yards if we would have done that so Silsbee #'s are nowhere on paper what they could be if we would have kept our foot on the pedal and no to mention we put in 2nd and 3rd string defensive players to get them next man up ready. I cant tell you how many games that Silsbee QB didnt even throw a pass in the 2nd half of games. So you can look at stats or on paper and throw that out the window. I think it might be whoever has the ball last and it might be a 6-man football score at the end of the game. Silsbee will be ready and the defense has had its back to the goal line several times this year and they would bend but they didnt break and made some stops when they needed to. This should be an instant espn classic but i see my Tigers eating this week !!!

100% agree. Silsbee didn't even throw the ball in the 2nd half in 4 or 5 games this season. If the game was already decided, Miller and Cartwright sat out the 2nd half. They may have saw one or 2 series. That's it. Moshier could easily be over 4000 yard passing by now ans 40Tds. 

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

100% agree. Silsbee didn't even throw the ball in the 2nd half in 4 or 5 games this season. If the game was already decided, Miller and Cartwright sat out the 2nd half. They may have saw one or 2 series. That's it. Moshier could easily be over 4000 yard passing by now ans 40Tds. 

100% agree

Just now, BBfan061 said:

3 D1 guys huh? I was unaware of the others with offers besides Miller. I know Cartwright is good… wasn’t aware of any D1 offers though. Same for whatever 3rd guy I’m missing 

Cartwright has a offer from Prairie View A&M and is leading the team in receiving yards. Baltrip has 10 plus TDs with 6 or 7 on offense and the rest from kickoff and pick 6s. He has D1 talent. On 99% of anyb4A school, he would be their #1 WR. 

1 minute ago, BBfan061 said:

3 D1 guys huh? I was unaware of the others with offers besides Miller. I know Cartwright is good… wasn’t aware of any D1 offers though. Same for whatever 3rd guy I’m missing 

Carthwright has offer from Duke. Kibbles already committed to Rice. But had offers stanford. Brown had offers. I might missing one

Just now, BADSANTA said:

Cartwright has a offer from Prairie View A&M and is leading the team in receiving yards. Baltrip has 10 plus TDs with 6 or 7 on offense and the rest from kickoff and pick 6s. He has D1 talent. On 99% of anyb4A school, he would be their #1 WR. 

He has one from Duke too

I ha e to admit...

Mainly six posters pushing this thread.

Impressive. 

I'm gonna have a tough time calling this one this week.  These heavy run teams make my skin crawl as they move down into the red zone.

So tough to stop.

Then the emotional roller coaster of a big play..

Then the run game again.

Tough sledding.  But great for me as two 12-0 teams match up.  Too bad Carthage and PG are playing or we would have center stage.

15 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

I ha e to admit...

Mainly six posters pushing this thread.

Impressive. 

I'm gonna have a tough time calling this one this week.  These heavy run teams make my skin crawl as they move down into the red zone.

So tough to stop.

Then the emotional roller coaster of a big play..

Then the run game again.

Tough sledding.  But great for me as two 12-0 teams match up.  Too bad Carthage and PG are playing or we would have center stage.

I’m sure you’ll do great! If I wasn’t gonna be there in person I’d be tuned in to your broadcast. Gonna watch the replay either way 

55 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Does any of the RBs for Bellville have any offers? 

#5 has multiple offers. He is cousins with Emmanuel Sanders. Not sure about #9, but he should because he is a beast who will run right over you. #8 is a senior and I heard he is in the top 2 of the senior class and going to A&M to study Engineering. I doubt Engineering and playing football would work out too well.