NCAA Basketball 23-24

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That dude should be playing power 5.  If he was 6-9 or 6-10 he would be set for life in the league. 

Still can't believe them ppl blew an 18pt lead. 

Watching a pretty good bipolar game between Illinois and Northwestern on Big 10 Network while I wait for New Mexico vs San Jose State to tipoff. 

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

UT whines so bad. It just sickening.

This is the hidden content, please

If horns up is allowed, then the opposite should be too. 

Then there was their debacle with the LSU band seating. Crybaby whiners. I hate UT. I am so glad BYU kicked their teeth in. HORNS DOWN!!! 

Did you see the BYU student section with the HORNS DOWN shirts next to the UT bench? 😂 

UT gonna catch hell in the SEC. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Did you see the BYU student section with the HORNS DOWN shirts next to the UT bench? 😂 

No, I happened to channel surf and found it mid 2nd half. Didn't see the incident. 

You are right about SEC chickens coming home to roost for UT. Remember the LSU band thing? 

The UT crybaby whiners are bringing this on themselves. If they are unhinged because of a stupid T-shirt, they are WEAK!  

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Trust me when I say 90 percent plus don’t care.  I believe the majority are like me and take it as a compliment that those who do it are advertising the brand.  And RT whining about it after the UCF loss got him more criticism from the longhorn faithful than the loss.  But others thinking it does helps do it all the more, great with me. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

And reading is key.  BYU made them take off the shirts.  But that narrative isn’t as fun, I get it.  

That was one funny part about the whole thing. I guess BYU finally trying to have morals, I remember a couple of real incidents during basketball games there recently.